+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screenshots on 1.1.3

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I searched the forum and found alot of posts about this - but not one had an actual anwer to it. Most people just blindly recommended the program "Screenshot", however
    Thanks
    Default Screenshots on 1.1.3
    I searched the forum and found alot of posts about this - but not one had an actual anwer to it. Most people just blindly recommended the program "Screenshot", however that program does not work and has also been known to screw up your iPhone completely. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way, or a program, that can take a screenshot on a jailbroken 1.1.3? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I am on 1.1.3 and screenshot works, if you check my posts you will see screenshots I posted. My phone is ziphoned and I have just to name a few screenshot 1.2.1, summerboard, customize, fontswap, caterpillar, poof, taskbar notifier, waves, contactflow installed. What I do however to take screenshots is to save them to the temp folder as png's.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Thanks

I use Dock and it's screenshot function. If it fails to work for you (you hear the shutter sound, but there is no screenshot in Album) then open vTerm, Terminal or whatever else you use for SSH and type in next

Code:
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM /private/var/root/Media/DCIM
    It will create symbolic link to root's album folder, where Dock's screenshot utility saves screenshots.

OR, today someone posted (p)review of a new screenshot utility, caled Capture. Didn't try it yet, but it should work on ol versions of software.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Thanks

Voyager, do you mean you can type that in the terminal app on the iPhone, or do you have to do it through a computer?