+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!! Problems With Iswitcher V1.2

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Well i downloaded ISWITCHER V1.2 and changed my theme and it looked great, i wanted to change it back to the standard theme because i noticed only like 5 icons
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help!! Problems With Iswitcher V1.2
    Well i downloaded ISWITCHER V1.2 and changed my theme and it looked great, i wanted to change it back to the standard theme because i noticed only like 5 icons or so were changed so i ran it again and selected the main screen since thats supposed to restore the backup icons, and now all my icons are purple buttons and thats it. except the photo and camera button and iswitcher button and summerboard displays correctly.. Please help!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jay_jay_n View Post
    Well i downloaded ISWITCHER V1.2 and changed my theme and it looked great, i wanted to change it back to the standard theme because i noticed only like 5 icons or so were changed so i ran it again and selected the main screen since thats supposed to restore the backup icons, and now all my icons are purple buttons and thats it. except the photo and camera button and iswitcher button and summerboard displays correctly.. Please help!!
    What you need to do, is:

1-SSH into your phone.
    2-go to var/root/media/themes
    3-there should be a folder in there called "1"
    4-make sure all the contents in there are from your original theme you want to restore.

hope that helps

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thx, i already figured it out by goin in and manually putting each icon in each application folder grrr.. i found out the problem was i didn't install "BinKit" before i ran iswitcher, i had talked to cybergreg and he informed me that was my problem, now its working fine was just a pain uploading each single file to each application lol..

anybody know how i can upload folders via the windows environment? i currently only have ibrickr and i only can upload files there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jay_jay_n View Post
    thx, i already figured it out by goin in and manually putting each icon in each application folder grrr.. i found out the problem was i didn't install "BinKit" before i ran iswitcher, i had talked to cybergreg and he informed me that was my problem, now its working fine was just a pain uploading each single file to each application lol..

anybody know how i can upload folders via the windows environment? i currently only have ibrickr and i only can upload files there.
    Actually as I mentioned in the PM, I have tested iSwitcher versions since 0.90 and iSwitcher works fine by itself. However, someone or some other app could break it. Version 1.3 now looks for a special file and if it's not present, it installs the necessary unix files, automatically. There is no need for the BinKit files.

To clarify, the BinKit (or BSD) files will not break iSwitcher, either.
    White 3G