+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard 2.1

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Would it be too much to ask of you to make the LCARS theme available for iSwitcher or SummerBoard? I can help you out graphics-wise, but i've not tried creating
    Thanks

Default Special request of HighTymes
    Would it be too much to ask of you to make the LCARS theme available for iSwitcher or SummerBoard? I can help you out graphics-wise, but i've not tried creating any themes myself. Also, i'm wondering if maybe that theme wouldn't work so good with the scrolling aspect of SummerBoard, but I'm willing to help you out in any way I can.
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

ummm im sorry to hear of all these horror storys.. mine works fine.. >< thanks for the amazing programs!

Thanks

After thinking a little while, I think the on/off switches under Appearance are too limiting.

What is needed is a Theme picker like now, and then separate Wallpaper, StatusBar, Icons and Dock pickers that would allow you to select None (really None), SpringBoard (i.e. the old filenames) and then another, different Theme to pull that one element.

Then you could have just one copy, for example, of the Aqwoah's icons, and pick different wallpapers. Then you could pick different Docks easily, or set to Standard to use DockSwap.

Seems to me this would allow the most flexibility (and take the most coding )

Thanks

I agree. What is needed is a picker for each of the elements. Ideally SMB should have separate lists for icons, wallpaper, and dock so we can mix and match as desired. It kinda works now, but it's not very intuitive.

Thanks

summerboard icons finally work for me, i had to restore and now it works perfect!
    Hit Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

am i the only one having problems with rSBT? i cant get it to change the number of icons that it displays at all..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hmm...for some reason, it skips the fifth row instead of the fourth row...anyone had this happen?

well, i just figured out what it is so nevermind...hopefully they'll fix it soon ^_^

if you turn on the "hide dock labels" option it does this...i believe it's because, as someone else pointed out, it actually lowers the dock a bit when you turn this option on. oh well, back to editing the LocalizedApplicationNames.strings file again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    After thinking a little while, I think the on/off switches under Appearance are too limiting.

What is needed is a Theme picker like now, and then separate Wallpaper, StatusBar, Icons and Dock pickers that would allow you to select None (really None), SpringBoard (i.e. the old filenames) and then another, different Theme to pull that one element.

Then you could have just one copy, for example, of the Aqwoah's icons, and pick different wallpapers. Then you could pick different Docks easily, or set to Standard to use DockSwap.

Seems to me this would allow the most flexibility (and take the most coding )

I agree, and he could leave the same theme layout as now, but be able to pick your wallpaper from one theme, dock from another theme, and icons from a 3rd theme... Seems like that would be definatly do-able.

Thanks

I like that SB can quickly switch icons - but the way it does it is unusable to me. I like my homescreen icons (that I use all the time) to have no text, but the rest of my icons (that I scroll down to) to have text. Currently SB uses the displayed name to choose which icons go where, I don't see any way to use it to switch my icons AND keep my naming scheme (some with text, some without). SB should use the iSwitcher method (which still works great, but takes a little longer).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is this new version of SB supposed to remove the ability to have a customized background behind the icons? I had a picture there from my photo album, but now its gone and its black, and I can only change it between 5 (I think?) different presets in SB. Any ideas?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234