+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Calendar 1.0b Beta Test

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by volatile-dev What you've described is how the new version should function. Thomas OK, if it's intentional definitely is not a bug. Again, I kind of preferred it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by volatile-dev View Post
    What you've described is how the new version should function.

Thomas
    OK, if it's intentional definitely is not a bug. Again, I kind of preferred it the other way, but it's easy to circumvent and you will never be able to make everybody happy on every little detail of the app. It's a great app, one of the most useful on my iPhone
    Last edited by marcoiac; 03-07-2009 at 11:13 AM.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Thanks

I just found a little bug in the beta version. It seems that items on Sunday are displayed as Saturday. I haven't really tested all possible hours on Sunday, but I can tell you that I have a calendar item from 8 to 10 am on Sunday (tomorrow) and it is displayed as Saturday. I think it's only a display issue. I added an item for today (a fake one), and LockCalendar displays first the fake one for today, then displays the separation line between days, and then displays the Sunday item but the day displayed is Sat for Saturday and the date is March 7 (that is, today, not tomorrow, as it should be).
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Thanks

Mine did the same thing this weekend, the date was right, but I had 2 saturday's until today (monday)... no biggie.

Heres a thought I had, what if you could tap anywhere on the lockscreen calendar, and the phone unlocks and launches the calendar app?

Quote Originally Posted by marcoiac View Post
    I just found a little bug in the beta version. It seems that items on Sunday are displayed as Saturday
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 03-10-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Thanks

Loving this new version, the customisation options are excellent!
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thomas, this is a fantastic release. i've had no problems with it for the past week or so. love the customization!

Green Apple
    Thanks

When will it be posted on Cydia? I'm too lazy to manually install it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T-Will View Post
    When will it be posted on Cydia? I'm too lazy to manually install it.
    Well, in the process of creating this version, I actually found an incompatibility between iPhone compiler suite (that Saurik has so graciously provided for us non Mac users) and the latest compiler from Apple.

Saurik is working on the issue, and the plan is to release this to Cydia once the compiler issue is worked out.

Thomas

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Some themes (i.e.....i-NAV and VistaPerfection 4.0) cause the lock calendar display area to move upward to where it overlays the standard day and date. It appears to be a conflict with the slide to unlock section. Is there anything that can be done to adjust the height of lockcalender?

By the way I'm still using .2, but I didn't know if there may be a proposed fix in 1.0?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay, I installed 1.0b, I like all the customization options!

I found that the Max Interval "1 Week" setting only displays 1 day. If I change it to anything else, then all the days are displayed correctly.

Thanks

Heya,

I would like to fit the Lockcalendar into my Theme. Need to scale it a little, repositioning the table / font etc.

But I can't find any HTML file in the .deb file.

Can you help me ?

Thank you!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just installed 1.0b, but also just installed iTunes 8.1, and my phone has been crashing and resetting during sync. It even booted into safe mode once. Not sure if iTunes 8.1 or Lock Calendar is causing this. Has anyone else had trouble?

EDIT: I noticed right before it went into safe mode, my iPhone was syncing, but Lock Calendar was showing on the screen and I was able to scroll. After rebooting the phone and PC, I synced again, and Lock Calendar wasn't visible during sync (which I think is the correct behavior?). That might've caused the crash to safe mode.
    Last edited by T-Will; 03-14-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks

just updated to 1.0b

its not showing entrys on lockscreen and any option i change doesnt has an effect ?

Quote Originally Posted by danteafk View Post
    Heya,

I would like to fit the Lockcalendar into my Theme. Need to scale it a little, repositioning the table / font etc.

Can you help me ?

Thank you!

Here and above 
    Last edited by danteafk; 03-15-2009 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Some themes (i.e.....i-NAV and VistaPerfection 4.0) cause the lock calendar display area to move upward to where it overlays the standard day and date. It appears to be a conflict with the slide to unlock section. Is there anything that can be done to adjust the height of lockcalender?

By the way I'm still using .2, but I didn't know if there may be a proposed fix in 1.0?
    This is due to the way Lock Calendar determines the available space on the lock screen. This is something I'll be working on in the near future.

Okay, I installed 1.0b, I like all the customization options!

I found that the Max Interval "1 Week" setting only displays 1 day. If I change it to anything else, then all the days are displayed correctly.
    1.0b displays entries starting from the beginning of the selected interval. For example, 1 week will show all events in the current week. I assume your week starts on Sunday, so if it's Saturday and you don't have any events on Saturday, then you'll see no events.

You might want to try the 5 days setting, since that display entries for 5 days from the beginning of the current day.

Quote Originally Posted by danteafk View Post
    Heya,

Can you help me ?

Thank you!
    There si no way to change the size of the table currently. 1.0b adds font and color options.

I just installed 1.0b, but also just installed iTunes 8.1, and my phone has been crashing and resetting during sync. It even booted into safe mode once. Not sure if iTunes 8.1 or Lock Calendar is causing this. Has anyone else had trouble?

EDIT: I noticed right before it went into safe mode, my iPhone was syncing, but Lock Calendar was showing on the screen and I was able to scroll. After rebooting the phone and PC, I synced again, and Lock Calendar wasn't visible during sync (which I think is the correct behavior?). That might've caused the crash to safe mode.
    Lock Calendar is supposed to disable itself when syncing. I've never had a problem on my phone, but I saw it not disable when syncing on an iPod touch once. I haven't upgraded to iTunes 8.1 yet, so I'm not sure if that's causing any additional issues.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to volatile-dev For This Useful Post:

tonkajds (05-07-2009)

Thanks

Ok thanks volatile. Would be nice if it would be changeable in next release ( for example a html file maybe ? )

the downloadlink is currently btw down.

Green Apple
    Thanks

sorry just trying to learn all this. i ssh the file into the phone but when i try dpkg i get error requested operation requires super user privileges. what am i doing wrong? also i can't cd to change dir. i am in iphone:~mobile$

thanks
    chris

sudo worked so i just rebooted and going to see if i was able to do it

okay love it. the only thing i could not find where the settings are to change things. i looked under setting but could not find lock calendar. where do i look?

thanks again and sorry for all the post
    Last edited by hjscm; 03-15-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thanks volatile-dev for the update....I along with many others will be anxiously awaiting the update. This is a perfect compliment to all the great themes out there...especially those us us using our phones for business. Thanks for the wonderful work.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hjscm View Post
    sorry just trying to learn all this. i ssh the file into the phone but when i try dpkg i get error requested operation requires super user privileges. what am i doing wrong? also i can't cd to change dir. i am in iphone:~mobile$

thanks
    chris

sudo worked so i just rebooted and going to see if i was able to do it

okay love it. the only thing i could not find where the settings are to change things. i looked under setting but could not find lock calendar. where do i look?

thanks again and sorry for all the post
    Did you have Lock Calendar 0.3 installed from Cydia prior to installing 1.0b? If not, then you probably need to install PreferenceLoader from Cydia to get the settings to show up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by volatile-dev View Post
    T
    Lock Calendar is supposed to disable itself when syncing. I've never had a problem on my phone, but I saw it not disable when syncing on an iPod touch once. I haven't upgraded to iTunes 8.1 yet, so I'm not sure if that's causing any additional issues.
    I don't think 8.1 is causing additional issues. I have been syncing with it in the last few days and I haven't seen any weird behavior in LockCalendar.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Green Apple
    Thanks

My phone seems to be syncing okay now, I think it may have just been a fluke.

BTW, how do we uninstall LockCalendar (not that I ever would, but it would be good info to know)?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the info i got it working and love it. thanks for the hard work.