Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher v0.91 - with SummerBoard 2.0 integration

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Pxl package available now, installer app source will be updated shortly LINKAGE
    Thanks

Default iSwitcher v0.91 - with SummerBoard 2.0 integration
    Pxl package available now, installer app source will be updated shortly

LINKAGE
    White 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I Installed iSwitcher .91 and summerboard. In v.90 I was using The mario party theme and it was was fine. Now in the corner it labels the the DemoApp as well as the items in the dock, everything lines up ok when I use rSBT but I was wondering how to get the DemoApp writing off. Also if I take the writing off the dock the DemoApp image doesn't line up. in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal but was curious. I'd load a an image of the screenshot but I don't know how to upload it to the post.
    Last edited by lilscrappydew25; 09-13-2007 at 05:02 PM. Reason: more to say

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    I Installed iSwitcher .91 and summerboard. In v.90 I was using The mario party theme and it was was fine. Now in the corner it labels the the DemoApp as well as the items in the dock, everything lines up ok when I use rSBT but I was wondering how to get the DemoApp writing off. Also if I take the writing off the dock the DemoApp image doesn't line up. in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal but was curious. I'd load a an image of the screenshot but I don't know how to upload it to the post.
    I don't change or modify the Names.string file so it's not related to iSwither

Are you using rSBT to hide your non-used apps and if not, why not?
    White 3G

Thanks

ya, I do use rSBT to hide my apps, but in the Mario theme it uses DemoApp as the background, so I can't hide that, But on almost all of the other themes I use i go 4 and 12. I don't think that it's a renamed string, i just think that somehow the app name is showing up on the screen in v.91 I took off Summerboard and it loads fine again, so I know w/ Summerboard. I just haven't used Summerboard at all so I don't kow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    ya, I do use rSBT to hide my apps, but in the Mario theme it uses DemoApp as the background, so I can't hide that, But on almost all of the other themes I use i go 4 and 12. I don't think that it's a renamed string, i just think that somehow the app name is showing up on the screen in v.91 I took off Summerboard and it loads fine again, so I know w/ Summerboard. I just haven't used Summerboard at all so I don't kow
    It is indeed a SummerBoard issue as it is presenting the icons and not SpringBoard

If you want to run SummerBoard, I can help you hide the DemoApp name, it should be no problem.
    White 3G

Thanks

i'd like to give it a try as a change up, but I like themes with backgrounds better than I do scrolling icons against a wallpaper. especially with the themes people are making now. I also changed the startup screen for iswitcher. I'm not good at photoshop, but I thought i'd spice it up a lil' (hope u don't mind greg) check it out http://www.flickr.com/photos/13366238@N03/1368519902/

if someone can make it look better or have a better idea please share

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Greg,

I am still waiting for an update of V.91 on Installer.
    Anyhow, by updating this new version, the iLauncher will automatically be updated also? or i would have to update iLauncher separately.?
    Same question goes to summerboard themes. I hope the updates come separately so that i can have choices of whether i want to update it or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Greg,

I am still waiting for an update of V.91 on Installer.
    Anyhow, by updating this new version, the iLauncher will automatically be updated also? or i would have to update iLauncher separately.?
    Same question goes to summerboard themes. I hope the updates come separately so that i can have choices of whether i want to update it or not.
    Yes, updates are separate.

Just to be clear, ALL iSwitcher themes, version 0.6x and up are 100% compatible with this and all other versions of iSwitcher So even if the theme has a DisplayOrder.plist file iSwitcher v1.0 does not load it!
    White 3G

Thanks

Greg, on the leopard skin with summerboard, I don't know who made it but the dock is about 10+ pixels off. not what I would consider a major thing but just thought I would let you know. I'm on 1.0 of iSwitcher. Great program!!! Is there a wiki on creating theme with iswitcher in mind?? I'm made 3 themes that I need to convert over and I'm working on another.