Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard Idea.. If you like..

Default Summerboard Idea.. If you like..
    I have this idea seeing the new summerboard. It has a "hide forth row" option.
    I was thinking about it more on the "options" and...

I think summerboard would be the BEST if it had a hide under dock option.... meaning.. ALL of the icons (except the 4 on the dock) would hide under the dock until.... you scrolled up and they would magically appear.. It would be like having a secret, and all the 7483147 3rd party apps and even factory apps could lie there hidden under the dock until "called" on.

What do you guys think?
    Im sending donations. If you like that Idea send whatever you can.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Yeah, I'd really like something like this (Skip first 4 rows?), and I know a few others would too.

i'd donate if they made something like that, sounds good
    where can i donate to loring to make more icons rofl
    Hit Thanks!

yeah I posted that thought in another thread as well, that way you have a super-clean look and just have a nice background to look at...but with the flick of your thumb you are back in business

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am also all for functional minimalism.

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i'd donate if they made something like that, sounds good
    where can i donate to loring to make more icons rofl
    hahahahahaha. Actually.... Im working on trying to make some icons look like they have more depth.. 3d? Like they are embedded in your background. =)
    Getting close.

Hmm.. I should have donations. hahaha
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

The way I see this being implemented is a Preference menu called Insert Blank Rows, which gives you on/off buttons for the first four rows and possib the dock as well.

I'm diggin on the idea of a row of icons at the top and the bottom. Hopefully rSBT will soon give us the option of creating folders. That way we could have the dock icons at the bottom and then four folders, or launchers if you will, at the top.
    Last edited by darngooddesign; 09-12-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

Ya.. But on/off buttons for the first 5 rows.. so everything is hidden under the dock until called on =)

Yup, I would love the idea of being able to hide all icons underneath the dock. I'd be more than happy to donate...just tell me where I can do this.

The guys at Nullriver.
    Peoetic.. Cash.. Do you have a link to donate to these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Ya.. But on/off buttons for the first 5 rows.. so everything is hidden under the dock until called on =)
    +1

YES. This would be amazing. I have to think it would not be that hard to implement either...