+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: summerboard 1.9 update

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by sogo No, he is using that xlauncher in his dock to launch all other programs and hides all the apps except the one. That sucks too I
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    No, he is using that xlauncher in his dock to launch all other programs and hides all the apps except the one.
    That sucks too

I guess I'll just wait until/if SummerBoard will let you skip multiple rows.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stadsport View Post
    That sucks too

I guess I'll just wait until/if SummerBoard will let you skip multiple rows.
    Doesn't suck all that bad. Instead of using a launcher, and cluttering up your dock with an extra icon, I was using that sunburst dock thingy.

Green Apple
    Thanks

As many people as there are "asking" and "requesting" certain additional tweaks via summerboard, I sure hope some of you are donating to the cause. It's just polite! And speaking of donating, lol, where do we do that? Mad props to you brainiacs out there pushing out all this wonderful work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No, he is using that xlauncher in his dock to launch all other programs and hides all the apps except the one.
    No... how does he have a blank first row?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the icon labels under my dock have gone away after i disabled the dock then reenabled it...does anyone know how i can get those labels back?

My iPhone is a Part of Me LoringStudios's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizzabrick View Post
    No... how does he have a blank first row?
    haha. I dragged the Icon down with my finger when I screenshot it =)
    So you should see the picture. It goes back up to the top left
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    the icon labels under my dock have gone away after i disabled the dock then reenabled it...does anyone know how i can get those labels back?
    Did you try restarting the dock in the summerboard prefs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sogo For This Useful Post:

Rasengan (09-12-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you try restarting the dock in the summerboard prefs
    Thanks! That worked great!

Green Apple
    Thanks

It seems that the icons on pages after the first one, want to be too high up. Anyone else notice this (see attached)?

I'd like to be able to tell it to paginate and skip the 4th row on each page. That would rule!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summerboard 1.9 update-photo.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoshi View Post
    It seems that the icons on pages after the first one, want to be too high up. Anyone else notice this (see attached)?

I'd like to be able to tell it to paginate and skip the 4th row on each page. That would rule!
    Go to SMBPrefs and turn on snapping.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is a great app. One thing that I have noticed since doing the update. When I goto rSBT and try to rearrange the order... it seems to be okay until I try to move the order of the apps under the "Extended SpringBoard" category - I cannot click to highlight these apps or consequently drag to re-order.

This happened this morning after I updated SummerBoard, and installed a new terminal and then uninstalled the old terminal (moved from mobilTerminal to Term-vt100). The install placed the new terminal at the bottom of the "Extended SpringBoard" category and then when I uninstalled the old terminal everything moved up one. When I went into rSBT to reorder and move the new terminal to the place of the old terminal is when I found this issue. Not sure if it is related to the SummerBoard update or if it's just a bug in rSBT. Anyone else seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by alancole View Post
    This is a great app. One thing that I have noticed since doing the update. When I goto rSBT and try to rearrange the order... it seems to be okay until I try to move the order of the apps under the "Extended SpringBoard" category - I cannot click to highlight these apps or consequently drag to re-order.

This happened this morning after I updated SummerBoard, and installed a new terminal and then uninstalled the old terminal (moved from mobilTerminal to Term-vt100). The install placed the new terminal at the bottom of the "Extended SpringBoard" category and then when I uninstalled the old terminal everything moved up one. When I went into rSBT to reorder and move the new terminal to the place of the old terminal is when I found this issue. Not sure if it is related to the SummerBoard update or if it's just a bug in rSBT. Anyone else seen this?
    Ok fixed this - thought I would post in case anyone else is having this issue.

The new version of SummerBoard allows you to not show the fourth row. If you select that and you have a custom ordered icon list via rSBT and have the settings of rSBT "SpringBoard Icons" set to (for me it was 16, but I'm guessing) anything higher than '12' then it gets confused because SummerBoard is forcing a differing number.

I simply changed the rSBT setting back to 12 and everything is working fine. I don't know why, but it's all working great now... no fourth row via SummerBoard and I can change the order again via rSBT.
    Last edited by alancole; 09-13-2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123