+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Idea: Photoshop Tools

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I remember reading a rumor a lonnnnggggg time ago when the widescren ipods were still being discussed. One feature someone thought would be great would be the ability to connect
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Default App Idea: Photoshop Tools
    I remember reading a rumor a lonnnnggggg time ago when the widescren ipods were still being discussed. One feature someone thought would be great would be the ability to connect to you Mac (probably bluetooth... but wifi would probably be possible) when working with software such as Photoshop... and have all of your tools be on the ipod/iphone. Since they are touch screens, you would simply tap on whatever tool you want and have it switch on screen. It seems that could save a little time for those who don't know all the keyboard shortcuts... not to mention it would just be cool.

Anyone think this is possible?

Green Apple
    Thanks

That would be really cool, and I don't imagine it would be too hard either. The easiest way would be to have an app on the iPhone doing it over wifi or something while having a daemon on the computer listening and changing photoshop tools.