Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher stoped working, help cybergreg

Default iSwitcher stoped working, help cybergreg
    I not sure when it stopped, I have a feeling that ifuntastic might be the culprit. I had to restore my phone, I loaded iswicher on from Breezy software and it was working. But I had a hard time getting Cyberduck to loggon for some reason after the restore so I loaded up ifuntastic so I could use the file browser. Needless to say it did things to my phone that I didn't ask it to, like messing with my springboard. I am not sure if it did anything else. So skip ahead a few days after I got everything back to the way it was before my restore I tryed to use iSwither and it only changed two or three icons. I have the latest build of iSwitcher, tryed many different themes and no luck. I was able to drag in theme sets with cyberduck and change all my icons with little problem. thinking this might of cleared out the problem, I tryed iSwitcher again. No Luck. Any idea of what I could try? I also tried to replace my DisplayOrder.plist

ezb

If you don't have BinKit installed, try installing it. Grab is from http://pxl.ibrickr.com

Good luck
    White 3G

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

easyb (09-11-2007)

That did it, thanks.

I almost didn't try to install BinKit since I thought I installed the files manually last time by dragging them in via Cyberduck.

Last time I downloaded your pxl package safari automatically unziped everything. So I dragged the app to the apps, the bin files to the bin folder, etc. I guess this is not the way to do it.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by easyb View Post
    That did it, thanks.

I almost didn't try to install BinKit since I thought I installed the files manually last time by dragging them in via Cyberduck.

Last time I downloaded your pxl package safari automatically unziped everything. So I dragged the app to the apps, the bin files to the bin folder, etc. I guess this is not the way to do it.

-B
    Yup - that's a common problem (unfortunately) I'm working on the new package as we speak
    White 3G