Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes wifi store

Default iTunes wifi store
    I'm wondering if it will open up any possibility of downloading music not through itunes' service, but through a third party (Been working on a music site for the past couple weeks now) directly into the ipod, maybe using the update of the itunes wifi store?

I guess the other alternative is to create an app for the site.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

anything is possible but we have to wait I guess it would be sweet though !! Napster for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by xfsasx View Post
    anything is possible but we have to wait I guess it would be sweet though !! Napster for iPhone
    We have our servers pretty full now with albums for direct download. Just need to figure out how to make it all work easily and itunes like for the iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

just wait,a nd then copy paste the code lol or wait for the new codes to the os

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonemp3s View Post
    We have our servers pretty full now with albums for direct download. Just need to figure out how to make it all work easily and itunes like for the iphone.
    itunes is apples bread and butter (remember the whole 3 billion song sold thing?). i don't see them opening up that interface for third parties - it just doesnt make sense for them. it could be possible to setup another service that uses similar interfaces to sell music to iphone owners, but you would be getting pushed around with every update that they released (similar to how we have to change tactics for modding the iphone with every update)...

ask steve?
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    itunes is apples bread and butter (remember the whole 3 billion song sold thing?). i don't see them opening up that interface for third parties - it just doesnt make sense for them. it could be possible to setup another service that uses similar interfaces to sell music to iphone owners, but you would be getting pushed around with every update that they released (similar to how we have to change tactics for modding the iphone with every update)...

ask steve?
    sell, what is this word sell?

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    just wait,a nd then copy paste the code lol or wait for the new codes to the os
    lol
    Last edited by iphonemp3s; 09-08-2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, well I think its pretty much decided after getting input from everyone: create app for the service.