Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize keeps crashing and idk about winterboard...

Default Customize keeps crashing and idk about winterboard...
    Sorry if this topic comes up so much but i just wanted to get some quick help....sorry i didnt search the topic but ne way..here it goes...my ipod touch is on version 2.1 and i downloaded customize from cydia..and when i go to open it..the chicken comes up and then it sends me back tothe home page.. i heard that spicy chicken is not even bothering with hosting customize anymore...but i liked the face that u can customize everything..it was easy for me..people say winter board is easy to use but u cant like go in and change a slider or anything in specific..u can basically just download the whole system theme..or lockscreen theme..and keyboard themes..etc..but i wish winterboard worked like customize did....can anyone give me a link on how winterboard actually works and also i want to use the buuf2 theme but i want my own wallpaper of choice..i downloaded a bunch of wallpapers and i go to settings and then i go to wallpaper and i pick the one i want tobe the wall paper and i set it..but it doesnt show up...i clicked on the "user wallpaper" thing in winterboard but that doesnt work..idk what to do..help please! Thank you everyone in advance.

Alright. Just gona first of say winterboard is way more powerful than customize. I don't even bother trying customize anymore. The trick to using it is that it sets everything up in a hiarchy. So if u want "user wallpaper" u check it and move it ABOVE the theme. Same goes for anything such as sliders. (you can download sliders) winterboard can do anything customize did. Hope this helped!! =)