Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't dial phone after Keyvib install

Default Can't dial phone after Keyvib install
    Just installed keyvib on my phone and I can no longer dial. If I click on the phone icon to bring up the dialer, it won't register a screen press, and it then crashes and goes back to the main springboard screen. I am running 2.2, but the same thing happened in 2.1. The last time, I uninstalled keyvib, and things were OK, but this time, no-go.

Keyvib works with the keyboard fine, but crashes the phone dialer everytime. Oh yea... and I don't have Kate installed either

-J
    Last edited by miatawnt2b; 12-03-2008 at 04:13 PM.

are you installing it from installer?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Also try installing the backwards compatibility thingy from Cydia. Are you downloading KeyVib from Cydia?

^^^looks like were thinking along the same lines
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I installed through cydia. I don't have the backwards compatibility installed (at least I don't think so). Mind telling me what lines you're thinking along?

Thanks!
    -J

I'm running 2.2 with keyvibe and no backwards and haven't had a problem. Must be conflicting with something

Yea, I figured it's a compatibility issue with another app as I have another 3g phone that works great. The wife's phone is actually the problem child, and she has different apps. I need to play more.

-J