Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nes Roms

Default Nes Roms
    What is the best place to get NES ROM's that will play on my iPhone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xplod4202 For This Useful Post:

luka lovrek (03-31-2008)

Google is the best place for anything. We aren't allowed to openly discuss/share ROMs here.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    What is the best place to get NES ROM's that will play on my iPhone?
    google nes roms,as previously discussed we wont openly say where to get them this site has to much to lose...we want to kept it legit has poss.

Just wanted to know if any ROM's will do or if there are special ROM's specially for iPhone.

Just as long as its like this - nameofgame.nes

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

pretty much what everyone else said above me. ROMs are considered warez in the sense if u dont own the game originaly then u are not allowed o download it. Like others have said google is your friend and you'll prolly find something on the first hit. But we cannot post links to the sites

hey i was wondering if u could help me i just installed the nes emulator but dont know how to get roms on the iphone i know u have to make a folder i just dont know how and do i do it on my mac or my phone? thanks!

i have the app on . . . im basicaly in the same boat . . i need the folder also . . .

i have tried ifuntastic but thats screwed because of itunes 7.4 or whatever . .

and ive tried cyberduck witch wont work for some reason

you need t make two empty folders on your desktop. First one named ROMs and lace it in var/root/Media

Then rename that folder NES and copy it inside of the ROM folder this is assuming you are using winscp or something similar