Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NOTEs Sync w/PC

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default NOTEs Sync w/PC
    Is there a fairly good iPhone Notes sync program with a PC available? I just want to create Notes on the iPhone and PC and sync between the two. Back in the 1.1.4 days, I had a simple (but effective) one (can't remember it's name). Everything I see on AppStore seems like an overkill. Besides the old one was free .

Any help would be appreciated.

Evernote will do all you want and more. And it's free.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thanks @Rip. EventNotes is OK..... but the requirement of a 3rd party login and storage area is less than ideal and off-line notes is not the default. It also did not pick up any existing Notes (iPhone or Outlook)

I'm still looking. Simpler is Better (I pay for simplicity )

for mac i think you can use Phoneview ! hope that helps!

macworld review of phoneview:

http://www.macworld.com/article/1337...honedrive.html

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@bcnny. Thanks TouchCopy is the equivalent PC version found through the TouchCopy main page. Pretty much a full-featured program, great for backups of Music/etc to a PC or iTunes. It also handles Notes, Contacts and Calendars. Also, $25. The Mac version PhoneView is only $20. It appears PhoneView and TouchCopy are the same ... with PhoneView leading the feature development. Touchcopy handled Music very well, but the edit/create capabilities of Notes/Contacts was dismal. It existed, but that's about it.

More EventNote comments. I created 2 test notes. Afterwards I could not even view or edit them because they had not been sync'd. It requires a WiFi connection to save to their server before I can use 'em locally. Definately a BIG MINUS. EventNote is being deleted now.

My search continues .