Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to set NES 1.0 back to normal = no sound

Default How to set NES 1.0 back to normal = no sound
    I just updated to the latest version but now everytime Im hearing a song and open NES.app the music stops. I already set the default audio output on NES.app to None and tried to change back coreaudiod.plist to <key>OnDemand</key> <false/>. But nothing happened.
    I really dont care about nintendo games sounds I just wanna be able to listen to music while playing games. I just tried to uninstall NES.app and reinstalling it with no luck. Does anyone know what can I do?? thanks.

when it asked me to do the mod for sound.. i hit yes..and it worked fine...but then i had no system sounds.....or any sounds for that matter....

to fix it.. i just rebooted the fone and when it reloaded i had regular sounds back..try that.

Ive tried restarting like 3 times already but Im still getting the same thing. Everytime I start NES.app my music fades off.

Yeah I think the latest version will not let you play music while playing games... I might have version .99 on my comp at home still, if so I can upload it for you to go back to that version (did it work with that one?)

Yep that did it. I just installed version 0.99.06 and music is working again from version 0.99.07, and up songs wont play while playing games I think that needs to be be fixed.

yeah i noticed whenever i play NES it plays sounds like it should but when i my little sounds inside the phone arent working, such as keyboard click and the lock sound.... so i just restarted the phone and it works again.... im sure this will be fixed soon enough
    iPhone 3G 8GB (2.0.2), iPhone 2G 8GB (2.0.2)

Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo 15inch, 4GB Ram

Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0ghz (OC 3.8ghz)
    4gb DDR2 Ram
    500gb RAID0
    GeForce 8800GTS 640mb

Before you use the NES emulator. Click to turn off your sound, put it in vibrate mode on the left. After you exit the NES emulator click it back on.