Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFuntastic v3 is out!!!

Default iFuntastic v3 is out!!!
    Shapow!!! This thing rocks. Bitsplit has set a new level here folks. No more jailbreaking. The new version has a one time "Unshackle" that allows you run it once and mod till the cows come home. And get this.... NO MORE DISABLING iTUNES!!!! That's right folks. We are getting closer to the day when the non techie iPhone will be as cool (or cooler) than those of us geeks who have been doing it from the CLI.

Get it here

Cheers.
    Nobody rhyme. I mean it.

Does "unshackling" work for apps like Finder Mobile that only work if the phone is jailbroken?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Can someone please say "WINDOWS" version!!

Must the iPhone really be fully restored in order for the unshackling to work? Or is it just a recommendation. I'd hate to get rid of all my installing and modding that I've done.

It Works On Ppc!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

So far I have got nothing but the iFinger when trying to use it BUT... I have NOT done a restore on my phone. I get communications errors up the wazoo when trying to use the program and have not been able to actually get to the modding. It does report as "Unshackled" though. I hate the idea of having to start from scratch but I may just bite the bullet and see how it goes.
    Nobody rhyme. I mean it.

is anyone having problems customizing the app icons. I change the icon, but it will never update on the phone. it stays the same. Soo far, this new ver seems buggy as hell. I hope its just me, cuz i did a restore on my phone to use this thing. So i lost all my cool mods i had done up to this point. And why does the installer app now only have a few apps on its list. NES is no longer availible thu the Installer app???? WTF

hey anyone help me please i dont know if this is the right area or not and im leaving for work so i odnt have time to look all around does IFuntastic 3.0 work for windows and what can i use the easiest way to change the alert sounds on windows vista... or if u can call me a idoit and point me in the right direction i would greatly thank you

Yeah, this is very buggy.. I don't even think you can change the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by coderedfilm View Post
    is anyone having problems customizing the app icons. I change the icon, but it will never update on the phone. it stays the same. Soo far, this new ver seems buggy as hell. I hope its just me, cuz i did a restore on my phone to use this thing. So i lost all my cool mods i had done up to this point. And why does the installer app now only have a few apps on its list. NES is no longer availible thu the Installer app???? WTF

Default no problem
    i having no problems its grat have 4 pages setup

NOTHING. BUT. PROBLEMS. what a total waste of time. I restored my phone for this too! uhhhhhh.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Mirrored here!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

for everyone having problems. Are you restarting the phone after you make your changes? That has solved all of my problems similar to the ones posted