+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uninstall Simport

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi guys, I have searched around and didnt seem to find my answer. I have a 1.1.3 unlocked, jailbroken iphone, and just tried to install Simport. After downloading resources, it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Uninstall Simport
    Hi guys,

I have searched around and didnt seem to find my answer. I have a 1.1.3 unlocked, jailbroken iphone, and just tried to install Simport. After downloading resources, it showed some kind of message but I dont remember the wording of it, about sth failed... anyways, i thought that it didnt install after i saw the message. However it did install onto my phone and i could import my contacts from my sim card. Now my question is that when i go to installer.app, under uninstall, i cannot see simport (cannot select it to uninstall) .. is it suppose to be that way? or did i mess up sth since i could see other games that i have installed previously.

Also, i tried to install some dictionary and encyclopedia apps, however they didnt show up on my phone but i can select them to uninstall ...pretty weird...

any help would be appreciated !

Thanks a lot !

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rowong View Post
    Hi guys,

I have searched around and didnt seem to find my answer. I have a 1.1.3 unlocked, jailbroken iphone, and just tried to install Simport. After downloading resources, it showed some kind of message but I dont remember the wording of it, about sth failed... anyways, i thought that it didnt install after i saw the message. However it did install onto my phone and i could import my contacts from my sim card. Now my question is that when i go to installer.app, under uninstall, i cannot see simport (cannot select it to uninstall) .. is it suppose to be that way? or did i mess up sth since i could see other games that i have installed previously.

Also, i tried to install some dictionary and encyclopedia apps, however they didnt show up on my phone but i can select them to uninstall ...pretty weird...

any help would be appreciated !

Thanks a lot !
    I have the same exact problem. Can anyone shine some light on this problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone shed some light ?? thanks a lot

Green Apple
    Thanks
    make sure you have bsd subsystem installed. Then try installing simport again and uninstalling it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great, it works now, thanks a lot

my other question is that, have any of you guys installed the dictionary/encyclopedia apps? b/c i dont see it on the screen (on the board...called springboard? ) after installation

thanks!
    Last edited by rowong; 03-01-2008 at 03:42 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Most of those are plugins for a different app (i tihnk its called Wedict). Unless you have Wedict, you won't see any of them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly.good app thought.at least priceless if you're ESL.