+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] KeyVib

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by elr0y7 If you have a 2G phone and you want your keyboard to vibrate (silent and non-silent) there is a new app by BigBoss called Vibrus which
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
    If you have a 2G phone and you want your keyboard to vibrate (silent and non-silent) there is a new app by BigBoss called Vibrus which has a full GUI to increase/decrease intensity of the vibration and how long it vibrates per click. Check it out in cydia.
    Man I wish someone would port that to 3G, I would love to have an easier way to configure my key vibrations..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus54 View Post
    This application was released on Cydia today Sept. 6. It gives a vibration feedback similar to the Voyager on Verizon when typing in Safari, texting, etc. It's great idea and it works great, however I was wondering if anyone has experienced major battery loss due to the app. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Maximus_54

a great alternative to this program is "Vibrus". It allows you to set the intensity and the duration of the Vib as well. So if it is the program this one should be a little better on you.

Thank me if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
    If you have a 2G phone and you want your keyboard to vibrate (silent and non-silent) there is a new app by BigBoss called Vibrus which has a full GUI to increase/decrease intensity of the vibration and how long it vibrates per click. Check it out in cydia.
    Looks like we were thinking alike.
    Last edited by BenzoHartt; 12-03-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone had conflicts with other apps? I have Ifish and couldn't figure out why the vibrate didn't work within the app after 2.2. I had found and installed keyvib right after I updated. I just did a restore (2.2) and ifish worked. Then I installed keyvibe and it doesn't. Now after uninstalling kevib I still can't get Ifish to vibrate. Anyone had similar issues? If so did you fix without a restore?

Thanks

It works on my 2.2, but it didn't work when upgrade to 2.2.1
    Even I have launch and restart my iPhone for many times.
    Is somebody has a clue ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

This seems to not be in the depo anymore... where has it gone!!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123