Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: list of apps 1.1.3 compatible

and where do i issue commands,im useing winscp by the way.
    Hacking gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ok so now that Im on the Dev Team 113 Jailbreak, I can launch customize but nothing will actually change. I can set lets say the slider, and it willl respring but nothing will change... weird

Yes I have tried set permissions and same results

Quote Originally Posted by coopersac View Post
    Try Putty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drpeppir For This Useful Post:

keith4298 (02-05-2008)

thanks but now im back to it crashing at spicy chicken
    Hacking gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

swirlyMMS works
    SMSNotify works
    Terminal works

Quote Originally Posted by coopersac View Post
    you could press Ctrl+T to open Terminal in WinSCP.
    OR, you can use Mobile Finder on the Iphone directly.
    Last edited by aglitch; 01-30-2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    anyone got camerapro to work!!
    it will install but won't save photo's
    CameraPro is working fine for me under 1.1.3, but I had to do some manual adjustments.

• You have to take at least 1 picture with the regular native Camera app first, or the roll database file isn't there!

• That may be enough, but to be sure, change the permissions of the DCIM folder ( in /var/mobile/Media/ ) to 777
    Last edited by DaveiPhone; 01-30-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks

I'm not sure why, but for some reason NES and gpSPhone are both acting a bit strange. For some reason the little window that opens up usually only on the first run comes up everytime. (The one that says "this message will not appear again") And neither of them save my settings I make, or the savestates for games. They won't even save the game's .sav file.

I'm not really that good with this kind of stuff or anything but it seems like the programs have to write to some file (to save settings and such) and maybe they can't write to these files under the user Mobile. If this is the case, I don't know what files to change the permissions of or if this will even solve the problem. If not, well, I don't know, I just need help with this issue.

Oh, it also happens with other programs, for example Homework Agenda (put on phone thru SSH) allows you to create subjects to list homework assignments in, and whenever I create a subject, it doesn't show up at all. So it seems like a consistent problem with my phone.

Thanks

Sorry, double post by mistake. Ignore this post lol.
    Last edited by KoNeko; 01-31-2008 at 12:56 PM.

taskbar notifier doesnt work for me.

SMSD doesnt work for me

customize does work with a patch it just takes a lil longer to open up

FYI, customize should not be used on 1.1.3. Further, display order and hiding will not work - it's totally different. Instead you can use "poof v1.0" for this.

All my apps have been updated to run on 1.1.3. I have also added some beta updates in my repository sleepers.net/iphonerepo for 1.1.3. Here is the state:

Categories v1.60 - beta in sleepers.net - works on 1.1.3. Will send to STE in a day or two.
    Poof - v1.00 - beta in sleepers.net - only app to hide/show icons on 1.1.3. Will send to MMi in a day or two.
    Bossprefs - v1.51 - beta in sleepers.net - updated to work on 1.1.3. Hope to send to MMi in a day or two.
    WebSearch - v1.30 - sent to STE updated for 1.1.3
    SpeedDial - v0.60 - sent to STE updated for 1.1.3
    BossTool - v0.35 - Hosted in MMi source. Works for 1.1.3
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Make it Mine does not work for me on 1.1.3. It comes up with a white screen and then sends me back to the home screen. I installed it via installer.app so I'd imagine the permissions are correct...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Sounds like a permissions problem i think! Maybe not

taskbar notifier DOES work for me (I used NateTru's jb, if that matters)

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooksr View Post
    taskbar notifier doesnt work for me.
    Last edited by newrazr; 01-31-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by newrazr View Post
    yea i think thats y. i used the dev team one. damn i love that app hope it gets fixed soon for dev team jailbreak.

summerboard now :P
    and termvt 100 but it *** u for a password which doesnt work with alpine :S

summerboard now :P
    and termvt 100 but it *** u for a password which doesnt work with alpine :S
    Last edited by luiz; 02-01-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    previously known as iWant 1.1.1
    ...my dev-base...

iPhone 3G 16GB Black
    Factory Unlocked

updated today and tried a few heres my results:

pocket guitar (DONT INSTALL) program wont run, icon stays on home screen, no uninstall option.
    lockbox - runs but alway prompts to make a password and wont save any entries.(useless)
    chat - program runs but wont connect
    isplit - updated version works fine
    navision - works but is WAY off at least for me.
    converter - works fine

im kinda bummed about this pocket guitar icon on my springboard that i cant get rid of. anyone have an idea howto get it off?

Pocket Guitar runs fine on mine. I re-virginised, then went to 1.1.1 -> 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3 using DevTeam method.
    To get rid of your unwanted icons use WinSCP and go into the applications folder and simply delete the .app file. I just had the same problem with Toggle.app

Oh yeah - I cant get SMSD to work either.
    It was one of the few things I used alot in 1.1.1 - so I was really hoping it would work

Oh yeah - I cant get SMSD to work either.
    It was one of the few things I used alot in 1.1.1 - so I was really hoping it would work
    Last edited by p3eps; 02-02-2008 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a problem which I hope someone could help me out with. My iphone is running 1.1.2 and I wanted to download customize to it. I tired finding it in my installer but it's not there. I just updated to the installer v3.0. I tried using the source http://ride4.org/shai.xml but it's not in that folder either. Can anyone help me out???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast