+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPoof deleted everything!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
So I tried using iPoof to hide a couple icons on a 3G iPhone with firmware 2.0 and it deleted every single cracked app that was on my iPhone...or hid
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Angry iPoof deleted everything!
    So I tried using iPoof to hide a couple icons on a 3G iPhone with firmware 2.0 and it deleted every single cracked app that was on my iPhone...or hid them. However, they are not shown under hidden apps. I don't know if it replaces my hacked mobileframework file or what but be forewarned! This sux...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not to sound mean or anything, but maybe that's what you get for cracking apps and not buying them...?

and to actually help...SSH into your phone, head over to /var/mobile/library/BigBoss/....there should be a file that poof creates...open it up, it should be a list of hidden apps. Delete it. This happened to me when I tried hiding my SMS app but the Contacts app got hidden too, and wasn't able to restore through the app. Good luck.
    Last edited by relientmt; 08-02-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Word...thank you for the tip. I figured I would get a little flack for mentioning the cracked apps but to my defense I have spent nearly $100 on apps and games in the last two weeks. Also, it did not do anything to the mobileframework file as everything came back when I resynced.