+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Super Bluetooth?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Okay so i'm sure everyone's heard of the Super Bluetooth hack right? well i went ahead and tried to install it on my iphone, because now i think java is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Super Bluetooth?
    Okay so i'm sure everyone's heard of the Super Bluetooth hack right? well i went ahead and tried to install it on my iphone, because now i think java is supported in the 2.0 version (right?). So what i did was install Launcher, then via SSH i made a new folder in the directory (i'm not sure which one exactly) where all the other 3rd party apps where that was called Super Bluetooth.app and I put the Super Bluetooth.jar file in there. so then I went into Launcher and it was in there and when i clicked on it it just went back to the home screen. Does anyone know how to make this work on it? or atleast some ideas? Thanks much!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Never heard of it, can you please provide more info?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay so super bluetooth is the app that hacks other peoples phones using bluetooth and you can make calls on there phone and make there ringer go off and stuff like that. for more info go here: Super Bluetooth Hack Hacktocrack - Hacking Tips & Tricks

that should tell you everything it does

Thanks

aww.. thats stupid >< i didnt even read that but wouldnt someone use the time wisely and make sharing files between phones (i.e. ringtones, pictures etc..)

and its not for iphone..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomer For This Useful Post:

futh29 (07-31-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ohh okay. i thought maybe since iphone has java you could use it. and i had it on my old phone and its just fun to mess around with your friends phones. but now that i think about it iphone has absoulutly no bluetooth on it so yah it wouldnt work. and for someone to make sharing posible on the iphone they would have to make like 20 bluetooth profiles which would be very hard and very tedious work.

Thanks

futh29 <---- Future convict
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

but now that i think about it iphone has absoulutly no bluetooth on it so yah it wouldnt work.
    May want to keep thinking... the iPhone has bluetooth...

But yeah, what a waste of development... I was hoping to open this and find that someone put together an obex or a2dp profile package...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    futh29 <---- Future convict
    aahahahahaa your a funny guy! its not like that =] i just like messing with my friends =]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futh29 View Post
    Okay so i'm sure everyone's heard of the Super Bluetooth hack right? well i went ahead and tried to install it on my iphone, because now i think java is supported in the 2.0 version (right?). So what i did was install Launcher, then via SSH i made a new folder in the directory (i'm not sure which one exactly) where all the other 3rd party apps where that was called Super Bluetooth.app and I put the Super Bluetooth.jar file in there. so then I went into Launcher and it was in there and when i clicked on it it just went back to the home screen. Does anyone know how to make this work on it? or atleast some ideas? Thanks much!
    DId this ever work? if so how did you do it? THnaks

Thanks

aahahahahaa your a funny guy! its not like that =] i just like messing with my friends =]

..and strangers, and using their minutes, and reading their texts. But I would NEVER steal any information....unless I needed it.
    (I finished you statement, it seemed to have gotten cut off)