Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinSCP - Installing PSX4Iphone On Iphone 3G Jailbroken Help

Default WinSCP - Installing PSX4Iphone On Iphone 3G Jailbroken Help
    Is it possible to install apps like psx4iphone and summerboard by copying them into the applications directory on the iphone, i just jailbroke my iphone 3G and cydia has hardly anything yet, found these apps on the net, downloaded and extracted them and copied them into the applications directory, restarted iphone, icons appear but when you click them it just goes white and returns to home screen, also i installed NES emulator app via cydia and added supermariobros.nes into media>ROMs>NES but says no roms found, any help, any way to get these emulators working on 3G iphone!!!.

only NES works on the 2.0 FW right now...the others still have to be porter to 2.0

Place the NES Roms in:

/private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES/

Default Not working for me
    the app opens then it says there are no roms installed. Any ideas? Do i need to change the permissions? Thanks in advance.

There are no ROMs cuz you have to install them yourself, as the other dude said, in /private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES/
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

I know that lol, thanks. I put everything in correctly but it still says no roms can be found. I heard a rumor that if you use windos to install the roms, that it corrupts it. Any ideas, thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    diskaid has been the best and easiest tool for me to use and for most people that that ive taught how to jailbreak their iphones. there have been others that offered more options but for general ease of use for beginners and being free....... and its already broken up into the the root folder and media(user) folder for you.

DiskAid - Transfer Files betwen your Computer and your iPhone or iPod Touch. Disk Mode for your iPhone and iPod Touch.

var/mobile/media/ROMs/NES , You will need to create the ROMs and NES folders. This is the directory you'll place your NES ROMs.