+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No longer able to Install

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Alright, I have had the same problem as everyone else; I had a jailbroken 1.1.2 than I used the Dev Team's "soft" break to 1.1.3. Installer didn't work, lost apps
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default A new twist on the same problem
    Alright, I have had the same problem as everyone else; I had a jailbroken 1.1.2 than I used the Dev Team's "soft" break to 1.1.3. Installer didn't work, lost apps and then, two days later, the phone crashed out and required me to RESTORE!!!! So, I have an official 1.1.3 now, waiting for the SDK to come up so I can break this *****! Don't know if this is common, but it happened to me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I might have an idea of what's wrong....in my applications folder, shouldn't there be an installer folder for the actual installer app. Mine is missing, which might explain why Installer won't even start. I copied the files into the Library folder in var/root/Library/Installer but Installer won't start. How can we re-install Installer in 1.1.3?? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 (ziphone) iPhone. Ran new version of Categories.app with no problem. Created a category called games and added 11 items to it.

Then when I try to create a second category, it crashes and leaves me hanging. I can ssh in and delete the new category and that lets it boot again normally.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have installer 3 running on otb 1.1.2 and when i go to install, it says that it cant find the host? whats wrong? please help! =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Your reply came as I was editing so I will post this to get your attention again.
    Here are the files for the directory above. Just rename the Installer dir to something else and create a new one then extract these into it. I cant see where to upload a file so here is a link: http://markmon.mine.nu:90/Installer.zip
    i got the same problem after updating to 1.1.3
    and the link above is broken.. help

Thanks

once you guys are done fixking your devices you can check out this site for roms for your device. if u sign up you can use the sever!
    http://iromrepo.myfreeforum.org/index.php

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234