Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customization services available??

Default Customization services available??
    Like the title says. Are there any tried & trusted customization services (either companies or individual people) available for someone who doesn't understand how to mod the i-phone for customized themes, wallpapers, icons, etc?

I've read and re-read all the guides on this site, but I still cannot understand how to modify certain parts of the phone. I vaguely understand some of it, but do not feel comfortable doing it to my phone.

I've got several summerboard themes installed, but I am looking for something more custom.

Thanks in Advance!

Wow, first post and in the right section...simply amazing.

There are packs on installer that work with the customize app. They let you change about anything.

Thanks for the reply!

I've played around w/ customize, but either it can't do what I'm looking for or I don't understand how to use it correctly. It's probably the latter ...

Essentially what I'm looking for is for someone to design a theme (which includes the icons, wallpaper, slide bar, carrier icon, etc.) and then upload it to my phone so I don't screw it up. I'd be happy to pay someone, b/c I know it won't be an easy task ... and I'd be happy to provide pictures and such for the theme.

I just thought maybe since there were so many people who are really good at modding that there might be a service out there who could help me.

Well what kinda theme did u have in mind?
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Well, my two hobbies are saltwater reef tanks and dart frogs. I'd like to get a theme for both. I've got plenty of pictures of both to use for the theme.

Is possible to use actual pictures or pieces of actual pictures to create icons and such?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tasiamay For This Useful Post:

SadfaceHappyface (01-05-2008)

Yes it is very possible, I like the way "real pics" look on the phone better myself. It takes some playing around to get it right, u have to imagin how u want things on the phone and how they'll look. A couple of cuts and resizing "sometimes" is all u need.

I would love to be of some help to u (I just completed my first theme not to long ago and it came out pretty good so im no expert) But heres the catch.... I know it will take me a while to actually complete it because of my work and home schedule and I dont wanna have u waiting around ( I know how it feels lol) so heres the deal hopefully one of the theme "masters" here will pick it up and do it for u, if not I'll try to c what I can do. Good Luck!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Yes it is very possible, I like the way "real pics" look on the phone better myself. It takes some playing around to get it right, u have to imagin how u want things on the phone and how they'll look. A couple of cuts and resizing "sometimes" is all u need.

I would love to be of some help to u (I just completed my first theme not to long ago and it came out pretty good so im no expert) But heres the catch.... I know it will take me a while to actually complete it because of my work and home schedule and I dont wanna have u waiting around ( I know how it feels lol) so heres the deal hopefully one of the theme "masters" here will pick it up and do it for u, if not I'll try to c what I can do. Good Luck!
    That would be great! I know that people have other things to do than mod the i-phone, so I'm in no real hurry. Let me know what you need from me to get to get it going.

Thanks!!