Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFastSwitch Problem

Default iFastSwitch Problem
    It seems something I have installed has upset my iFastSwitch installation.

I can access the settings etc but cannot launch the program using the gesture across the title bar. It was all working perfectly up until two days ago.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and registered again but the gesture still doesn't launch the program.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

It's be great if we also had the option to launch this from an icon...

It's a bit frustrating having donated for this to have it broken.

I'm running on 1.1.4 and the dog is jailbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    It seems something I have installed has upset my iFastSwitch installation.

I can access the settings etc but cannot launch the program using the gesture across the title bar. It was all working perfectly up until two days ago.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and registered again but the gesture still doesn't launch the program.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

It's be great if we also had the option to launch this from an icon...

It's a bit frustrating having donated for this to have it broken.

I'm running on 1.1.4 and the dog is jailbroken.
    I've noticed when I use this, the swipe isn't always registered. I usually have to swipe really slow and it takes a few dozen times lol.

Yes that's ****** but I keep the application just incase my phone freezes and nothing response. Usually iFastSwitch still works.

FYI, I usually swipe from right to left, starting from where the battery icon is on the task bar.

Hope that kinda helps.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    I've noticed when I use this, the swipe isn't always registered. I usually have to swipe really slow and it takes a few dozen times lol.

Yes that's ****** but I keep the application just incase my phone freezes and nothing response. Usually iFastSwitch still works.

FYI, I usually swipe from right to left, starting from where the battery icon is on the task bar.

Hope that kinda helps.
    Thanks for taking time to reply but unfortunately it's not that simple. The swipe was working perfectly well (first time every time for me). Now it just doesn't function at all, no matter how careful I am.

SOLUTION

I uninstalled iFastSwitch
    I uninstalled Skrewcommon
    I rebooted the iPhone (1.1.4 for info)
    I installed Skrewcommon
    I rebooted the iPhone
    I installed iFastSwitch
    I went to the IFastSwitch set up utility and reregistered.
    IFastSwitch is working again.

Hope this helps someone with the same problem who searches and finds this thread.