+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adding wallpaper selection to Customize?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I'm running 1.1.3 with Customize 1.21. I had this idea and want to know if its possible. I want to add the option in Customize to change SummerBoard's wallpaper. I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CabooseLoL's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Adding wallpaper selection to Customize?
    I'm running 1.1.3 with Customize 1.21. I had this idea and want to know if its possible. I want to add the option in Customize to change SummerBoard's wallpaper.

I made a new SummerBoard theme called "Customize" then I made a new folder where customize has all the replacement images. I want to put all my wallpapers in that folder and have Customize swap out the Wallpaper.png in the Customize SMB theme folder.

I tried to edit the chooserViews.plist and selectionList.plist but I cant get it to work. I'm not good with coding..

This sounds simple enough to me, if anyone can edit those files to add the wallpaper selection option, that would be awesome.

Oh and please refrain from saying something like "Get customize 2.0" or "upgrade your firmware" I would rather do it this way... I have my Phone the way I want it, thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CabooseLoL's Avatar
    Thanks

So... I guess its not possible? Shame, it sounds so simple.