+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If someon can spare a little time plZ

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i used to have an app on my nokia called remind me that if u have a missed call ur phone will keep on ringing until u see that missed
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default If someon can spare a little time plZ
    i used to have an app on my nokia called remind me that if u have a missed call ur phone will keep on ringing until u see that missed call.. can someone come up with such app for the iphone.... THANK YOU

Thanks

Default If someon can spare a little time plZ
    i used to have an app on my nokia called remind me that if u have a missed call ur phone will keep on ringing until u see that missed call.. can someone come up with such app for the iphone.... THANK YOU

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i would also like this.. i would like the phone to keep beeping or something if you dont read a text or something

Thanks

Just glance at your phone every hour or something instead?
    To live, you have to lie

Green Apple
    Thanks

say, as in my daily case at home, the iPhone is lying in another room while I'm on PC, and one called.
    then the phone shall start ringing all the way till I go to see!!! this sure will kill the battery..

Thanks

well everyone here got a point however it is a good application though..however no one is forced to install it.. i got used to it on my nokia phone which i gace up for the iphone and i am trying to learn to create apps for iphone but no luck.. but i am sure alot out there needs this app as much as i do... so please if anyone can help i would appreciate it. THANK U ALL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    my sidekick would ring every couple minutes or so if it had an unread message or missed call... i miss that feature. makes me want a sk again

Thanks

anyone intereste :S

Thanks

anyone interested please i really need this app, i wish i knew how to develop but i dont.. please help.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trent J.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you should try posting in the right section..

You might even get a reply doing that
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by at004 View Post
    anyone interested please i really need this app, i wish i knew how to develop but i dont.. please help.
    I think what you're asking for is pointless. The iPhone keeps track of your missed calls and it even put a red marker if you have a missed call. All you need to do is look at your phone and you would know called you. Why do u want the phone to keep on ringing? You are shooting blanks dude!

Thanks

Default True
    It is quite true that this can be useful, we are not all accustomed to checking our phones regularly out of habit and when we are busy we may miss a call and forget entirely about it when not checking the phone. Some of my old nokias would just emit a single beep every 5 or so minutes when you missed a call, this would be sufficient and honestly quiteuseful. A single beep also is not going to do much to your battery.

I am not personally saying I miss it and to be honest if i'm too busy to check my phone i'm too busy to be worrying about who is calling me.

But, the point still stands that it is not up to us or anyone else to question why a person needs the app, if they say they need it then maybe they do, and if we don't want to help them out then that's fair enough, leave it at that. It's fair enough telling a person to just start checking their phone every hour or so but it's a habit one has to get ones self into.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alias_neo View Post
    It is quite true that this can be useful, we are not all accustomed to checking our phones regularly out of habit and when we are busy we may miss a call and forget entirely about it when not checking the phone. Some of my old nokias would just emit a single beep every 5 or so minutes when you missed a call, this would be sufficient and honestly quiteuseful. A single beep also is not going to do much to your battery.

I am not personally saying I miss it and to be honest if i'm too busy to check my phone i'm too busy to be worrying about who is calling me.

But, the point still stands that it is not up to us or anyone else to question why a person needs the app, if they say they need it then maybe they do, and if we don't want to help them out then that's fair enough, leave it at that. It's fair enough telling a person to just start checking their phone every hour or so but it's a habit one has to get ones self into.
    thank you, that's my point, if anyone can just give me this app i would be grateful maybe there are alot out there who needs it too, if no one wants to create it, then its their decision,its a simple app i dont think it will take more than an hour, so plz if anyone can ...thx

Thanks

Someone Just created an sms notifier that makes ur iphone vibrate every 15 secs if u have an unread sms... can u please do the Missed Call Notification but add to it a tone, Please

Thanks

yes - like my old nokia 6300 - there is a funky blue light flashing on the sides whenever you get a miss call or a text message that blinks to indicate that the phone needs your attention.

Not really keen about the beeping idea. Id rather it be a blinker notification..

Thanks

well if it is to be a great app it should contain the options that u can set anyone u desire or all together such as vibration blinking and a tone (choose ur own)(or a constant loud beep)(or a sound file i can attach which is (You have new missed call or sms)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I agree. My old Moto used to beep every 2-3 minutes if I had an unread SMS or missed call. SMSNotify is alright but a) it's only for SMS's, and b) only vibrates. If I have an unread SMS or email, or a missed call (basically any red alert bubble) I'd like it to beep every mintue/other minute.
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah it would be great. still dunno how no one can make such appliacation. it's a must-have for me!

Thanks

comeon no one can do it???? its a 20 min work comeon !!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone theguyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Catapillar is only app that does work while phone in sleep mode to remind of missed call or sms. it does work.

This feature has been requested since iphone came out, its not as easy as people think.

SMSNotify can be modified for missed calls and to play a sound, but once phone enters sleep/lock mode will not notify you unitil you unlock or phone awakes. SO useless.

Issue is not many apps can awake the iphone for notifications except for APPLE apps, pressing button to wake up, or incoming call or alarm clock.

It is not easy, but we have an app that does whats requested ( minus add our own reminder sound )