Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uShow?

$20 says duke nukem forever comes out before dnb's !NEW! app...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

he said it will be at the launch of the AppStore... there launch has come.. where's the app ?

wtf.. people no i didnt, i said itll come on appstore, not at launch of appstore... i swear thats how all this bashing starts.. people need to read a little slower...

Thanks

Thumbs down zibri's whiny cousin
    Now I'm not one to bash legitimate effort but come on, after this much drama? eh dnb kinda has it comin. At first BigBoss seemed to vouch for him so ok sure, I chalked it up to "politics". But after his delay happy video app, the whole polarbear farm deal, yet more delays, and now the "no show" ushow...im not so sure, just seems like everyone he works with turns out to be "shady *** people". Frankly i'd be (pleasantly) surprised if drunkn has anything original to show anytime soon.

-a former believer
    Itís sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sproch For This Useful Post:

Carmel (07-10-2008), jwcrash (07-11-2008)

dont call me a zibri.. thats low.. and i dont whine.. i tell it like it is. PERIOD.

ask anyone who has been in anything iphone related the last 6 months.. everyone is out to **** each other to make a buck. there are no morals or ethics. Its basically impossible to make a quality app by yourself as a side project without someone doing it before you, etc etc.

the ****** up thing is i am an individual and somehow people have expectations of me that are on the same level as people who work on teams and for large companies.

Thanks

ok fair enough, i just tend to get frustrated when my hopes are dashed...repeatedly. but yes i admit i was out of line with the whole zibri comparison, sorry...you do whine tho hehe jk..mostly

STILL looking forward to anything you come up with *hint hint*

-a wary hopeful
    Itís sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I still have faith. Dont care if its called Ushow or whatever it will be called. At least we know what is the situation now. Hopefully you can get it sorted and make a killer app.

shiet, how do you think i feel.. how many apps do i have that are like 99% done and some bs makes me move on.. i have alot! haha.

Id be great to work on a team of a few people to make something awesome.. but rightnow the $$ has made all the devs go crazy and everyone is trying to cash in because its like free $.. look at the appstore and see all the junk. makes me sick

No pressure drunknbass, but talk popularity, if you released a QUALITY video recording app today, could you imagine how many downloads you would have?

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timm5692 View Post
    $20 says duke nukem forever comes out before dnb's !NEW! app...
    lol thats a funny one
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

I think your app should be like $1 or $2, dbass. You need to live man. Assuming it's pretty quality, I bet you'll have 500,000 downloads within a few days of release. That's a lot of money, my friend.

Well, I waiting uShow abd I hope it willcome out soon as possible.

there never was a "uShow"... It was all photoshopped.

i still love you drunk : D

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    i refuse to work with shady *** people.. put it that way
    "bu bu I am teh one man show11!1!!! dun be hard on meh i doez everythang alone leave britney alooone." BS, liar.

But yeah it always starts friendly in the hacking comunity. Everyone helps each other and then everyone turns against each other for fame or money...Its always been like that.

By the way I have ZERO faith in your future apps after everything that happened. monsterandfriends.com says "video recording app releasing soon" lololol is that humour? Yeah by soon probably next year.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 07-13-2008 at 10:53 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    "bu bu I am teh one man show11!1!!! dun be hard on meh i doez everythang alone leave britney alooone." BS, liar.

But yeah it always starts friendly in the hacking comunity. Everyone helps each other and then everyone turns against each other for fame or money...Its always been like that.

By the way I have ZERO faith in your future apps after everything that happened. monsterandfriends.com says "video recording app releasing soon" lololol is that humour? Yeah by soon probably next year.
    Dude, give a guy break. You only provoke him and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Dude, give a guy break. You only provoke him and other people.
    "My app is gonna be teh best app evar, dun downloadz0r otherz!!!!"

L-O-****ing-L.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    "My app is gonna be teh best app evar, dun downloadz0r otherz!!!!"

L-O-****ing-L.
    Thats pretty funny. lol.

Well, it the app comes then great. If it doesn't there will always be another people doing it. But in my heart I hope drunk will make it.

Thanks

/sigh.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

iPhoneMadness (07-15-2008)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123