+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: There aren't any wallpaper switching apps?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have some awesome themes that would look even better with different wallpapers so I was asking around on the forums to see how to change a wallpaper after you've
    Thanks

Default There aren't any wallpaper switching apps?
    I have some awesome themes that would look even better with different wallpapers so I was asking around on the forums to see how to change a wallpaper after you've already applied a theme and I was told that I had to ssh into the iPhone for that... that sounds a bit off... There aren't any apps out there I can use to change up my wallpaper without having to change my theme too? There are some themes that come with multiple wallpapers so if I wanted to use those multiple wallpapers I have to ssh into my phone every time I want to see if a different wallpaper looks better for that particular theme? There has to be a better way out there or an app designed to switch wallpapers? I tried applying a wallpaper and telling a customize to turn off wallpapers thinking that this would make the theme apply to everything but the wallpaper but it really did just turn wallpapers OFF so the background was black LOL... Anyone know of a way to do this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

open summerboard and turn "theme wallpaper" OFF, and it will set your wallpaper as your background

Thanks

If you're saying turn my wallpaper off in summerboard and then set the wallpaper in the original system preferences for the iPhone, I've tried that and it doesn't work. It just makes my background black for some reason...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Turn off THEME WALLPAPER.
    Turn on WALLPAPER.

Thanks

Ok I've got it now, thanks... LOL
    So are there any sources with wallpaper packs in them?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yea, in installer theres a section called wallpapers, but you can also make your own (im not sure the dimensions) but if you put them in your photo library you can use them as wallpapers after youve synced up

My iPhone is a Part of Me Digital Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks

Note the required size for iphone walpapers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails There aren't any wallpaper switching apps?-picture-5.png