+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new customize release problems?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ok, so I just updated to the new customize. It seemed to be working for about an hour, and some parts do still work, but if I try to "unhide"
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Angry new customize release problems?
    Ok, so I just updated to the new customize. It seemed to be working for about an hour, and some parts do still work, but if I try to "unhide" icons, or re-order any of them, it doesn't save. I go back to the home screen and nothing's changed. Anybody else having this problem? I tried un-installing and re-installing, but that didn't do any good at all.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Icon Re-Order works fine, saves fine, etc for me on a 1.1.2 Touch.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Still not working for me...I'm on 1.1.2 iPhone. Guess I should have added that earlier.

Green Apple
    Thanks

so newbie question here, if i hide some of my icons, does it just as easily unhide them? i have been meaning to try it, but im scared i wont b able to bring my icons back when i want to. and another, if i hide my icons, do i have to bring them back to access the apps?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    so newbie question here, if i hide some of my icons, does it just as easily unhide them? i have been meaning to try it, but im scared i wont b able to bring my icons back when i want to. and another, if i hide my icons, do i have to bring them back to access the apps?
    That's really off-topic...You honestly shouldn't be posting an un-related question in someone else's thread. But, regardless, yes. It's just as easy to un-hide something as it is to hide it, and yes, in order to use the apps, you do have to un-hide them again.

Unfortunately, none of it seems to be working for me right now, so try at your own risk.

*Edit* and now, to boot...NOTHING I try installing using the installer.app will fully install. It gets to where it's almost installed, and then it just kicks back to the home screen. Ugh...

*Edit again* and of course, as soon as I posted that last edit, everything works fine now...Installer AND Customize are both working fine...lol, this isn't turning out to be the best of nights. Maybe I'll just go to bed.
    Last edited by ChrisLF; 12-07-2007 at 08:26 PM.