+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iToggle bugs

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I'm running 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked. I've read other threads where people are not able to use ALL the switches; mine work flawlessly with the exception of the Auto-Lock feature.
    Thanks
    Default iToggle bugs
    I'm running 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked. I've read other threads where people are not able to use ALL the switches; mine work flawlessly with the exception of the Auto-Lock feature. (I usually have it to "off" anyways. But messing with it today, this is what I found). It works and I see the default for "on" is 2 minutes. Now when I have this feature set to "on" and try to open SAFARI, it immediately goes to the lock screen. I can slide to unlock, but it immediately goes right back to lock screen. You can still see safari is running but this happens so quick there's no way to try to stop by touching home screen. Only way to stop is to reset, once that's done everything works normal UNTIL I try to open safari again. After I turn Auto-Lock back to "off" phone functions like it's suppose to. Anyone having this problem or can duplicate to see if it's not just me or just 1.1.2 firmware

Thanks

Switch to NetServices.app, finds all daemons for you, no editing the .plist and works flawlessly in 1.1.2
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Done deal
    Ya i uninstalled iToggle and went with netservices.app. No issues there yet running on 1.1.2. But the info is out there if anyone else tries with iToggle and 1.1.2. Thanks