Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with memory problem... (already did mod to move app folder)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default help with memory problem... (already did mod to move app folder)
    well, i just started to have this issue today. I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 iphone... already did the mod where you move your app folder so that it doesnt have memory restrictions... but then today, i got a message saying iphone running out of disk sapace, please delete pics or movies...

i checked my iphone disk space with terminal

using df -h

here is what it shows...

does anyone have any idea what is going on? when i checked it last friday my disk1 space was about 256... i dont know what i am doing wrong? i am using customize to change out some things... could that be it? when you change your settings on customize, does it save somewhere else? multiple items? please help... thanks in advance...

has anyone else run into this problem? please help... anyone
    Last edited by Gom33; 12-03-2007 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i ran into the same problem, but i cannot find an answer, i cannot even transfer over songs from itunes. my phone says i have 3 gigs left, but itunes is saying something different. its saying i have no space left. is there a folder somewhere that has info in it that i have to delete? does anyone know!

Quote Originally Posted by questthebest View Post
    i ran into the same problem, but i cannot find an answer, i cannot even transfer over songs from itunes. my phone says i have 3 gigs left, but itunes is saying something different. its saying i have no space left. is there a folder somewhere that has info in it that i have to delete? does anyone know!
    You might be running into the 300MB partition problem. Either google or search the forum for the solution. It is a known problem with some unlock methods.
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!