Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great Idea for an Iphone App

Default Great Idea for an Iphone App
    I dont know techinically what they are called but you know those things where you have a picture and a little piece of the picture is on a bunch of squares with one Square missing so you can arrange the picture properly. My idea is for a app like this for the iphone which will take photos from your photo roll and photo albums ?

Any thoughts ?

They're called picture puzzles usually. It's a fun idea.

Thanks

You mean something like 15? It's available on Installer, though you can only slide around numbers 1-15.

It would be pretty easy to change it to a picture as you would only have to cut a picture into 15 tiles, though linking it to the camera album would take a bit more skill

Thanks

Hopefully 15 will have an option to specify a picture, and use that instead. In reality, that shouldn't be TOO difficult to do. The app is what "chops it up" into 15 squares.

Thanks

The current 15 app uses 15 individual pictures, all 77 * 77, so anyone wanting to replace those numbers with a picture could do that easily, until a proper app comes out

Quote Originally Posted by BradTN View Post
    I dont know techinically what they are called but you know those things where you have a picture and a little piece of the picture is on a bunch of squares with one Square missing so you can arrange the picture properly. My idea is for a app like this for the iphone which will take photos from your photo roll and photo albums ?

Any thoughts ?
    In the future please post in the correct forum. Any "new" or "potential" apps should be discussed HERE.

I'll leave this post here because it slowly transformed into a post about 15.

Thanks
    White 3G

Sorry about that greg, So does anyone have the necessary skills to bring this into fruition?