Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video

Default iPhone Video
    Just a suggestion.

Does the iPhone have the processing capabilities to take around 15-25 screenshots per second? Because if so, I would imagine a video camera would not be too hard to implement.

Any comments?

not sure but if phones like the razr and stuff can do it the iphone must MUST be able to do it!! hope someone can get one to work

I agree, IMO all the iphone is missing is a video camera : (

Video has been attempted, but has only achieved about 1fps.
    Looks like we'll be waiting till Apple releases it (which they will eventually)

I'm actually working on one right now and that's why I haven't finished my drum machine. I figured out a way to record vid. And even apply effects to it. In working on a camera.app replacement. Vid and pics with effects. And possibly screen capturing video on the phone which If I get working will be badass.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

alex2k10 (12-03-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    I'm actually working on one right now and that's why I haven't finished my drum machine. I figured out a way to record vid. And even apply effects to it. In working on a camera.app replacement. Vid and pics with effects. And possibly screen capturing video on the phone which If I get working will be badass.
    THAT WOULD BE BADASS!

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!

are u gonna actually finish it and release it or just give us screenshots for 6 months like u did 4 ur beat app.??

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    are u gonna actually finish it and release it or just give us screenshots for 6 months like u did 4 ur beat app.??
    im going to finish the mpc500, i dont get much time to work on it so it takes a long time. plus im working on alot of things at the same time, and been busy helping other developers with their projects.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

jelifer (12-07-2007)

im going to finish the mpc500, i dont get much time to work on it so it takes a long time. plus im working on alot of things at the same time, and been busy helping other developers with their projects.
    I was messin with u man..but, I am still waiting for you 2 release the mpc500..take ur time ...cheers!

That would be a sick app. I hear when Apple develops the new phone, they are going to put iChat on it, with the video camera in the front, and not the back. Then you could video chat with people. That would be sick as well, keep up the good work.

i would totally donate for that! All the iphone is missing is video! I would love you

yea video.app is a musttt

Maybe it's old news but..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iew4rXsorTw"]YouTube - iPhone Video Conference[/ame]

it's kinda cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Great_Pumpkin View Post
    YouTube - iPhone Video Conference

it's kinda cool.
    Yeah, old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Great_Pumpkin View Post
    YouTube - iPhone Video Conference

it's kinda cool.

that looks really really really slow

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I would love you