+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: On Firmware 1.1.4, Customize Crashes. Any Fix?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Well finally, This is the first time ever having successfully jailbroken my iTouch to the 1.1.4 (if you do a search on my threads, you will read that I had
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default On Firmware 1.1.4, Customize Crashes. Any Fix?
    Well finally,
    This is the first time ever having successfully jailbroken my iTouch to the 1.1.4 (if you do a search on my threads, you will read that I had bad bad luck on jailbreaking 1.1.3 & 1.1.4 and many problems I had faced.)

Anyway, I used the Ziphone 3.0 it worked like a charm.
    Well I installed Summerboard, that was a easy task. Then I went on to install Customize, figuring it would be just as easy. Then I try to launch it for the first time and it crashed. I figured ok, it crashed the first time maybe the second time it will work. Nothing! I keep launching, it kept crashing.

So is there a fix for this crashing problem? I have tried unistalling & reinstalling Customize figuring that could fix the problem, but that did not work. I also unistalled & reinstalled Summerboard and that also did not fix the Customize crashing problem.

Anybody able to help me out on this?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ma5t3rw1tt View Post
    Well finally,
    This is the first time ever having successfully jailbroken my iTouch to the 1.1.4 (if you do a search on my threads, you will read that I had bad bad luck on jailbreaking 1.1.3 & 1.1.4 and many problems I had faced.)

Anyway, I used the Ziphone 3.0 it worked like a charm.
    Well I installed Summerboard, that was a easy task. Then I went on to install Customize, figuring it would be just as easy. Then I try to launch it for the first time and it crashed. I figured ok, it crashed the first time maybe the second time it will work. Nothing! I keep launching, it kept crashing.

So is there a fix for this crashing problem? I have tried unistalling & reinstalling Customize figuring that could fix the problem, but that did not work. I also unistalled & reinstalled Summerboard and that also did not fix the Customize crashing problem.

Anybody able to help me out on this?
    Install Customize 2.0 Beta.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I did install the beta. On my iTouch, its says the following for the version.
    Version 2.0.0B10

Is that the same of what you where speaking of?

Thanks
    Try installing SUID Lib Fix