Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VOIP on iPhone

Exclamation VOIP on iPhone
    I think it's a good idea.
    If can anybody make it, would be great.
    I'd like to use my iPhone as a VOIP phone too. I think can be made an app like skype or voipdiscount that can connect to skype server or voipdiscount via gprs/edge. so then we can use our iPhones like a VOIP phone too, so no need of additional devices.
    I hope it's not a stupid idea and may be one of you can develope this features in iPhone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to local_punisher For This Useful Post:

MrSmileyJr (11-07-2007)

ya many people could use voip if they cant unlock the phone.. meaning if the person who owns the iphone cant unlock it..

Vote on how much you are willing to donate for this VoIP app to be released next week...

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?p=112770

Default VOIP Software on iPhone
    I have heard that you can use your iPhone now with VOIP. This means that we can call as much as we want in a lesser cost since the call is supported by your active internet connection on your iPhone. If you call using VOIP software on your iPhone, you donít have to pay your local cellphone service provider for that call. One of my friends is really happy using her iPhone since you can add VOIP software like iNomado. With this she can call us and her family even if sheís in other country. The best part is, the call saves her half ofwhat sheís paying on calling cards. Itís not surprising though, with our latest technology, and with the development of VOIP, itís no doubt that we can do a lot of things on our gadgets now. Itís good that iPhone has added a lot of features. Getting an iphone now is not only for trends, but for practicality as well. I wonder if I could use VOIP software on other cellphones too. Do you have any idea?

I have heard that you can use your iPhone now with VOIP. This means that we can call as much as we want in a lesser cost since the call is supported by your active internet connection on your iPhone. If you call using VOIP software on your iPhone, you don’t have to pay your local cellphone service provider for that call. One of my friends is really happy using her iPhone since you can add VOIP software like iNomado. With this she can call us and her family even if she’s in other country. The best part is, the call saves her half ofwhat she’s paying on calling cards. It’s not surprising though, with our latest technology, and with the development of VOIP, it’s no doubt that we can do a lot of things on our gadgets now. It’s good that iPhone has added a lot of features. Getting an iphone now is not only for trends, but for practicality as well. I wonder if I could use VOIP software on other cellphones too. Do you have any idea?
    Last edited by aandrews66736; 09-11-2008 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost