Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YouTube EDGE Problems with fully unlocked 1.1.2

Default YouTube EDGE Problems with fully unlocked 1.1.2
    Hi,
    I have a fully unlocked US iphone fw version 1.1.2 with T-Mobile SIM. YouTube works perfectly when I'm on a WiFi connection. When I try it with my T-Mobile EDGE connection it will load the videos list, but when I try to click on them it says, "YouTube videos require an EDGE or Wi-Fi connection" Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

#1 you either have to have the tmobile 5.99 plan (web only), 19.99 total internet plan or the blackberry plan.
    #2 set your edge APN to wap.voicstream.com or internet2.voicestream.com or internet3.voicestream.com

i do have the 19.99 total internet, and my apn is internet2.voicestream.com. Still says the same thing, maybe its a flaw in the new 1.1.2 jailbreak.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kht617 For This Useful Post:

madcraze (11-29-2007)

i have the 19.99 too and my apn is set to internet3.voicestream.com and it works fastttt

ojx are you on firmware 1.1.2? I've tried all three tmobile apns and all I get is a solid blue box with no "E" inside on the top left corner of my iphone which means I'm only on GPRS not EDGE. It says internet3 apn is only if you are part of the virtual private network. What are your vpn settings for internet3.voicestream.com

I am on ATT and have unlimited data plan with FW 1.1.2 and I am getting this message too. Any help please! Thank you.

I am on ATT and have unlimited data plan with FW 1.1.2 unlocked and I am getting this message too. Any help please! Thank you.

Question no edge with 1.1.2
    Hey guys, I have an unlocked 1.1.2, everything works fine except the edge i order the tzone 5.99, tried all the settings wap.voicestream, internet2, internet3.
    Download from surrealnetworks the hack for t-zones, one from unlock that iphone, and no luck i get safari cant open the page because it cant find the server.
    Please Help