Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • IntelliScreen

165 76.39%
  • iToday

51 23.61%
+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: intelliscreen vs itoday

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
which one do you use and why?
    Thanks

Default intelliscreen vs itoday
    which one do you use and why?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

IntelliScreen

Thanks

Intelliscreen for me.

Thanks

intelliscreen pwns itoday
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed both and IntelliScreen won!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I want to install intelli but I'm scared it will mess up my phone since I have vwall and sckrew..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    intelliscreen ftw!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

neither - what a mess

iPhone? More like MyPhone hookerpuncher's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, where is the option for neither? that is my vote...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Intelliscreen, IMO this is better since it updates when you wake the phone from sleep just to check the time, so the emails update and the weather updates, but it is also customizable in the fact that you can choose what to display on the screen where it is positioned ect.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    intelliscreen pwns itoday
    EXACTLY! I use KATE though,but I like intelliscreen more than iToday...
    But,both of them are nice...)

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
    yeah, where is the option for neither? that is my vote...
    Same here. Intelliscreen was the first app I've ever installed that forced me to do a restore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Same here. Intelliscreen was the first app I've ever installed that forced me to do a restore.
    Messed up my phone too.

Waiting for the non beta version...
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AotW For This Useful Post:

sullyvan (06-04-2008)

Thanks

Love intelliscreen. A super essential for me. My calendar is finally useful because before i never bothered to check it.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

no option for both? i have both
     Think Different

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

IntelliScreen, no contest.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would say itoday but not at the current version. For sure, we are all helping lntelliborn (creator of intelliscreen ) to test the software until it'll launch at a pay-tool..look at Intelliborn website and definitely you'll agree it is not free in the future, especially when the SDK firmware 2.0 jump in. Don't you guys think we are all just giving comment "free of charge" and tell the intelliborn guy how this thing could be implemented b4 final 1.0? anyway just that what i think...may be not the case. On the other hand...itoday just a free app. (i think for now..heee and look at the verion...JUST ver 0.2...long way to go..!! Anyway ...i repeatly try both and both have pros and cons.....at least the new skrewcommon now 1.31, tailor for the itoday...but on the other hand mess up the vwallpaper...The vWallpaper now 0.8 becoming unstable on my 1.1.4 iphone which freeze up sometimes, gltich whenever you close an app. ....let see in a week and look what update coming up.....great challenge between these two apps. and everyone is waiting for it ..right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hearterl View Post
    I would say itoday but not at the current version. For sure, we are all helping lntelliborn (creator of intelliscreen ) to test the software until it'll launch at a pay-tool..look at Intelliborn website and definitely you'll agree it is not free in the future, especially when the SDK firmware 2.0 jump in. Don't you guys think we are all just giving comment "free of charge" and tell the intelliborn guy how this thing could be implemented b4 final 1.0? anyway just that what i think...may be not the case. On the other hand...itoday just a free app. (i think for now..heee and look at the verion...JUST ver 0.2...long way to go..!! Anyway ...i repeatly try both and both have pros and cons.....at least the new skrewcommon now 1.31, tailor for the itoday...but on the other hand mess up the vwallpaper...The vWallpaper now 0.8 becoming unstable on my 1.1.4 iphone which freeze up sometimes, gltich whenever you close an app. ....let see in a week and look what update coming up.....great challenge between these two apps. and everyone is waiting for it ..right?
    i totally agree with you
    but apparently now the update for intelliscreen says its not compatible with skrewcommon 1.31.. i sense a lot of competition..
    vwallpaper is becoming more unstable for me as well, i notice my phone resprings a lot when i try to open apps
    the new itoday .2 is cleanin up and lookin better than before.. i like how its less jumbled up than intelliscreen.. however im not sure how the updated intelliscreen is, but i will test it later today for sure..
    my vote: neither.. too early to tell..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hearterl View Post
    For sure, we are all helping lntelliborn (creator of intelliscreen ) to test the software until it'll launch at a pay-tool..look at Intelliborn website and definitely you'll agree it is not free in the future, especially when the SDK firmware 2.0 jump in. On the other hand...itoday just a free app.
    Free vs pay would make a big difference for a lot of people, I think. Can you please elaborate on the concept that by looking at Intelliborn website you realize that the app will not be free?

Thanks
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericmac017 View Post
    i totally agree with you
    but apparently now the update for intelliscreen says its not compatible with skrewcommon 1.31.. i sense a lot of competition..
    vwallpaper is becoming more unstable for me as well, i notice my phone resprings a lot when i try to open apps
    the new itoday .2 is cleanin up and lookin better than before.. i like how its less jumbled up than intelliscreen.. however im not sure how the updated intelliscreen is, but i will test it later today for sure..
    my vote: neither.. too early to tell..
    THAT WHAT'S I THINK AND WISH TO MENTION.....
    Just think simple, how many time did you encounter such a nice tendered warning that remind you the incompetibility of vwallpaper and its skrewcommon, expressly mentioned before you could finish the download and stop you right away... We, all iphone user, are definitely using software 99.9% free sofware so far....we could only learn from the terrible experience when the iphone crash, feeze...even brick. Then a restore become the only way out...That's the way we learn and comment which software may crash with which. I think it's the first time, at least for me, to see such warning so nicely setup and reminded. Ordinarily, if that is a main issue that intelliborn had noticed, why keeping the warning in the 0.8 version, instead of fixing it...weird...

Regarding the website which "Microiac" said "please elaborate the concept"...frankly speaking..you're definitely looking at the http://www.intelliborn.com...and THAT'S WRONG!!! TRY SOMETHING ELSE....--->http://www.vonagent.com/...At the bottom of the page you'll see Intelliborn cooperation

"Copyright © 2008 Intelliborn Corporation. Vonagent - iPhone Vonage" Application. All Rights Reserved.
    Vonagent is not affiliated/sponsored/owned with Vonage™. Vonage™ is a trademark of Vonage, Vonage Holdings, and/or Vonage Marketing. Vonage SimulRing® is a registered trademark of Vonage, Vonage Holdings, and/or Vonage Marketing."

look at the site ..you have to purchase a license...for that.

So you still think there are two Intelliborn at the same time doing Iphone software? if so, i'm sorry..my mistake haaa!

So you still think Intelliborn opening a charity department in iphone application research? i think not...and THAT IS WHY...I think if you compare itoday and Intelliborn, it like comparing ppl using a old notpad with a PDA...not making sense at all.........