+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Funny stuff happening with customize 2.0

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
As you all know customize 2.0 has been released on the the spicy chicken source wich can be found in iappcat.com I had customize 2.0 working fine, everything worked and
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Funny stuff happening with customize 2.0
    As you all know customize 2.0 has been released on the the spicy chicken source wich can be found in iappcat.com

I had customize 2.0 working fine, everything worked and ect. i had to reset my phone to reinstall summerboard since it wouldnt show up on the springboard, when I uninstalled it, it asked me to restart my phone, and that caused my phone to freeze at the apple logo

So i ziphoned my phone and restored everything

Now i installed summerboard and customize again, but now customize crashes, so i sshed into my phone went to the applications folder and customize folder and changed all the permissions to 0777

Now customize opens fine

Now i tried applying the same theme i did last time, but this time part of the them is being applied, no battery slider and apps and ect.

So i started going into my iphone and try appling 0777 on most of the folders

Now I tried applying the theme again, Now more parts of the theme show up, but not the entire thing,

I assumed that i needed to set my permissions before using customize 2.0, But witch permissions do I set? SUID fix dosent work (and im on 1.1.4, i dont know if it matters), Is there a guide to what folders im supposed to set the permissions to?
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 04-13-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had this freeze problem 4 times in 2 days...I restored the first 3 times, I almost lost it the fourth time:P What I did then was this..I used WinSCP, luckily SSH was turned on, and I could log in..Then I deleted SMBPrefs.app AND the selected theme...Right after I delted them, The apple logo disappeared, and my HomeScreen showed, as if nothing happened:P So this might work for you, too next time....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Ill try that Next time my phone frezzes but thats already over, I just want to fix customize 2.0 permissions I need to know where to set 0777 on the folders and ect.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kind of off-topic but is there a place where I could request icons for customize. I don't have a computer so cant make one myself. pm if you wouldn't mind doing it for me. I just want one of the aliens from aqua teen as my "carrier image." igniknokt or err. You know, the ones that caused all that commotion in Boston.