Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize (Disappeared, Doesn't work)

Default Customize (Disappeared, Doesn't work)
    I updated Customize and then it would only crash.

Now I updated the Designer Image set and it was removed from my Springboard.

I found it in the Finder but it will not run as an application.

I tried to uninstall it but I keep getting an error saying there was a problem with the uninstallation script.

Thanks for the help guys.
    I used to use Windows, then I found Mac

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

*edit* the updated customize probably only works correctly with 1.1.1. but which version of customize is it and which firmware are you running

Possible Solutions:
    If you installed through installer, the permissions should be correct but make sure that they are 0755 (permission to execute) in WinSCP or your SSH program of choice
    possibly install and reinstall, since you are getting an error you may have to do this manually through SSH again

another thing, to bring it back to the springboard you could edit your displayorder plist file (are you in 1.1.1 or 1.0.2, different names for this file). you could also go the easy route and temporarily install another app launcher (such as Dock 2.6) to launch customize and use rSBT to bring its icon back onto the springboard

hope that made sense
    Last edited by lifesmymachine; 10-16-2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: which firmware?
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."