Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rBST / Customize

Thanks

Question rBST / Customize
    Does anyone else come across an anomaly where if you move an App off the Sringboard which is normally there (like Stocks, Notes, etc), it disappears altogether?

I currently use Launcher for any Apps off the Springboard, and I moved Stocks, Notes and Calculator off the Springboard list. They don't even show up in Launcher. I can only see them now via Finder.

Ideas?

Can we make this clear?
    You moved the application icons off the Springboard with rSBT?
    You typically use Launcher to access them if they are not on there, but the regular ones arnt showing up in Launcher?

I dont use Luancher, so I have one more question. If you have an application on the Springboard, it also shows on Launcher correct?

If this the top is true and the bottom is not true, then Launcher might not be equipped to handle the original applications that come with the phone. My suggestion... mess around, see if you can get them back on the Springboard by such methods as removing the file from the phone, and then downloading it back onto the phone...

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

same problem here when I try to have 5 icons in the dock it just doesn't work. plus my ipod icon just disappear.
     Think Different

In addition, I have a seperate question you can most likely answer. I removed rSBT(rTSB/rBST) forgot the name lol but you probably know what I am talking about. But anyways, I got to install the Customize update and I cant because I dont have r*** on my phone. It says it must be installed first, but I cant find it in Installer... did it use to be on installer, or is it in the iBrickr Program? Havnt checked the second one because havnt had the time...

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    I try to have 5 icons in the dock it just doesn't work.
    I use to have this problem, but I figured out how to get it to work... ill post later, but I am at school right now, and couldnt find my phone this morning so I dont have it with me, but when I get home Ill look to see what program I used to get 5 icons on the dock.
    Last edited by surfinguy360; 10-16-2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy360 View Post
    You moved the application icons off the Springboard with rSBT?
    You typically use Launcher to access them if they are not on there, but the regular ones arnt showing up in Launcher?
    Yes, all the programs I move to the Springboard also show up in the Launcher, but the original icons I move off the Springboard disappear (off the list that is). You might be right about Launcher not recognizing "legit" icons, I'll have to play with that.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy360 View Post
    In addition, I have a seperate question you can most likely answer. I removed rSBT(rTSB/rBST) forgot the name lol but you probably know what I am talking about. But anyways, I got to install the Customize update and I cant because I dont have r*** on my phone. It says it must be installed first, but I cant find it in Installer... did it use to be on installer, or is it in the iBrickr Program? Havnt checked the second one because havnt had the time...
    The author of both rBST and Customize decided to stick rBST inside Customize, so I'm guessing he's taken rBST off the installer list? I also had the problem where the Itunes icon disappears. It's suppose to be fixed in the next version of Customize.
    Last edited by Eurisko; 10-16-2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

I have found a few bugs in the newest version of rSBT included in customize, but if you play around with it and make sure nothing is in the special/hidden section then all the apps should be visible on your springboard
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."