Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Failed negotiating
01-17-2014, 07:53 PM #1Failed negotiating
I have read thru some forum posts already and I am still having negotiating issues with my iPhone 5 (server) to iPad 3 (client)...--> Failed Negotiating with....
I have tried everything....reboot devices...reinstall software...
It works fine from iPad to iPhone on my home wifi but thats not what i want to do...i want to go from my LTE to iPad...
Anyone else have this issue...
Any fixes that I don't know about??
01-18-2014, 10:18 AM #2update
I tried everything again but this time on my wife's phone...and still get the same error...so i don't believe it is my the phone...
01-21-2014, 03:59 PM #3
It works once, but when I tried nextday, it doesn't work.
It also does not work iOS thering function neither, even if I restart, reinstall MyWi.
Now i uninstall all, wait until those works well.
I use iPhone 5s and iPad Air.
01-27-2014, 03:25 PM #4
I have the same issue,i use 4S and mini retina
02-03-2014, 09:48 AM #5
I have a server not found error between my iPhone 5 and iPad 2. Intelliborn support has not been helpful, days to a week between returning my emails and useless advice consisting of toggling things on and off and using the basic tethering first then trying on demand setup. Nothing works, I've done full restores starting fresh and having mywi as my only installed tweak on fresh jailbreaks, STILL THE SAME PROBLEM. Intelliborn is not living up to basic support expectations.
02-04-2014, 09:09 AM #6
I've been having the same issues for the last few weeks and only this morning seem to have figured it out. I have ONLY been using on demand so have had everything else turned off. The second I manually turned wifi hotspot on, while my iPad was endlessly "negotiating" it connected. I've only been able to try this once so who knows if it a fluke, but wanted to share.