Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi OnDemand.. Can't disable 'Alert on Connect' iPad 3.

Default MyWi OnDemand.. Can't disable 'Alert on Connect' iPad 3.
    Hey guys,

After updating to the new and working version of mywi for 5.1.1, I can't seem to be able to turn off the 'alert on connect' option on my iPad. It still makes the sound even if the option is disabled.... I tried respringing and rebooting and still no luck.

Any ideas??

Oh btw, using the physical mute toggle won't disable that particular alert either.

Same problem. I emailed the developers few days ago but it seems like they are ignoring this issue. I tried to find the audio file by using I file but couldn't find it. Is it entirely embedded in the application somehow? Anyone?

I'm having this same issue. Did either of you ever find a solution to this problem? It's very annoying when it keeps beeping over and over even when it's set to silent.

Quote Originally Posted by diovivente View Post
    I'm having this same issue. Did either of you ever find a solution to this problem? It's very annoying when it keeps beeping over and over even when it's set to silent.
    I got absolutely zero support from Intelliborn with this and several other issues... Finally gave up with this mod and went with iTether and couldn't be happier.

Good thing I paid for MyWi via PayPal and filed a claim and got my money back... It's a shame cause this mod had tons of potential but looks like the dev is a bit overwhelmed.