Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's with Intelliborn's crappy customer service?

Default What's with Intelliborn's crappy customer service?
    Look at the list of topics in this sub-forum. Look at how many topics are related to MyWi not working properly and notice how many of those have "0" replies.

pentatonic145: Have you tried sending an email? This is Intelliborn's primary support mechanism. We don't troll the forums for people's questions. If you look - you're under Rock Your Phone (no longer exists . (Please stop multiposting the same post too)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I have sent multiple emails with no response. Tlert kept crashing my phone and I had to remove it. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Their customer service stinks

My wi is a piece of trash. Had to restore due to it not stopping tethering my signal when it's supposed to
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---

And they charge 20 bucks for this AMAZING app ha! I'd rather just go on my pc and dial-up to the Internet haha
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar

Does intelliborn customer support even exist? I've been emailing them for months now and they've done nothing, but ignored me!