+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi 4.9.2 iPhone 4 not working...

is a discussion within the

MyWi

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Hello, I am new to the forum. And I did not see this listed anywhere. I love the MyWi ability to connect my iPad to the internet when I'm on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default MyWi 4.9.2 iPhone 4 not working...
    Hello, I am new to the forum. And I did not see this listed anywhere.

I love the MyWi ability to connect my iPad to the internet when I'm on the go.

I ran MyWi today and the first message I received stated that I had to reboot my iPhone for some reason.
    So I did the reboot.. Now I can NOT connect my Ipad to my iPhone.

I have an iPhone 4 running 4.1 with mywi version 4.9.2.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled MyWi and I still can not connect to the Internet. It shows that I am connected to my iPhone buy I have no connection to the Internet.

I have never noticed before but now my iphone is showing MyWi network under the network settings. I have never had to look in there before, but now I notice it.

Please help.... I need this to work so I will not kill myself at work from boredom!!!....please?!

Thanks in advance.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Please try 4.9.3 and report back. Thanks (I think it's fixed now - )! You can do so by adding source intelliborn.com/beta4 within Cydia (should be released on Cydia in next couple of days). Please report back success!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

4.9.3 upgrade has broken MYWI on my iPhone 3G it does even broadcast anymore. Am I the only one who has this problem? 4.9.2 fixed all my issues. I should not have upgraded. Everytime it's working and I upgrade the upgrade breaks MYWI. MYWI won't start and it disables all my data connections and I have to reboot to restore these connections. Please rerelease 4.9.2 so I can use the program. I have a novel idea. Release a version for the 3G, one for the 3GS, and one for the 4. It's seems that when you fix an issue for one version, it breaks it for another. HELP