Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does not work with PSP and PS3... this is only for PC!!

Default Does not work with PSP and PS3... this is only for PC!!
    very bad description by saying that is a "wifi hotspot"... nice try, the only device that scan the iphone with this app are pc's... not thing else

doesn't work with my linksys bridge either

This is a wifi hotspot - but a IBSS adhoc hotspot. I don't think psp supports adhoc- please google.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

YEEAH i google it.. psp and ps3 doesnt connect to internet through adhoc.. thats the problem with the app.. you can google WMwifi Router... thats a real hotspot for a mobile phone...

Blank: if you really want to - i googled it and there are some hacks for psp (don't know about ps3-- i can only google so much .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

My Mac and other iPhones connect to this app just fine.

so do mine, trialed it for about an hour and bout it within the next. Im satisfied.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.