Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyProfiles keeps respringing phone

Default MyProfiles keeps respringing phone
    Hi,
    I downloaded MyProfiles off of Cydia. First just wanted to try it, so I downloaded the trial. But everytime I ran the program it would say that it needed to respring to start the trial.

I paid for the program in the hopes that that would fix it. But I still have the same issue. Everytime I load it, it acknowledges that I've paid for it but says it needs to respring before I can use it, which it proceeds to do without prompting me. I've shut the phone off and retried with no change. I've removed/reinstalled the program twice. No change.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I have the exact same problem.

However, I recently upgraded to iOS 4.1. I was running 4.0.1 and had no problems. This constant respringing problem only started happening after I had upgraded to 4.1.

Was this the same for you?

I have contacted Intelliborn support and am waiting to hear back from them. I will post back when/if I get a response.

Hi, no that's not the same issue as me. I have yet to install 4.1. Still on 4.0.1.

Let me know if they get back to you though.

FYI. My iPhone 4 is on 4.1 (with 1.59 baseband) and I don't have this problem. I've just recently JB & unlocked the phone with Greenpois0n/Ultrasn0w.

Same problem here. Iphone 4 on IOS 4.1. constant respringing (Until my trial subscription ran out)

Would love to use myprofiles, but with its current problem its unusable.

Does anybody from Intelliborn read these forums? Are Intelliborn still trading? I have tried mailing the support address regarding this problem and not received any reply at all.