Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: D grade

Default D grade
    Nice concept but it does not switch profiles on occasion. Also, what happens if you would like to have phone/SMS alerts for someone not in any groups?

Tom

I can agree with on the immediate switching, sometimes it takes awhile to register...

...but the way around not having a person in a group, put them in a group by themselves.

Grade B because there are no other programs out there that do what this does.

I haven't checked out the function yet, but hopefully they have taken out the status bar reminder badge, that is why my phone continues to beep (at least let me turn it off). This way I can drop intelliscreen and go to lockinfo (or improve the UI of intelliscreen...?)
    Last edited by meshiresatc; 09-04-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meshiresatc View Post

...but the way around not having a person in a group, put them in a group by themselves
    What I mean is what happens when a call comes in that isn't listed in any of the groups? -Like someone who you normally don't talk to. You won't get an alert because it isn't listed in a group...

Then put everyone in a group. And then order them in priority!

Then put everyone in a group. And then order them in priority!
    That would take a long time...putting everyone's name in the phonebook into the phone.

I would like it to alert me even if I get a call from a telemarketer.
    Last edited by tdamocles; 09-04-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If it is someone that you normally don't talk to

and

they are not in YOUR phonebook,

but are in THE phonebook

my profiles will not alert you

BUT buy intelliscreen,it will alert you for missed alerts including those from people in THE phonebook.

BUT buy intelliscreen,it will alert you for missed alerts including those from people in THE phonebook.
    I've had it for a while and it was too buggy for phone and sms alerts. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't.

Well I have looked all over and those are your choices. It sucks but hang with 'em.