+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS4 version profile and alert problem

is a discussion within the

MyProfiles

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
So happy today to see the new version for IOS4. This app is the reason why I jailbreak and I have really missed not having it available since I upgraded
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IOS4 version profile and alert problem
    So happy today to see the new version for IOS4. This app is the reason why I jailbreak and I have really missed not having it available since I upgraded to an iphone 4.

However, one small glitch on the new version. When I edit a profile and try to add a profile alert the only thing appearing on the selection screen are the create new alert options. The existing alerts do not appear and the create new alert options dont work

Any alert that is set globally appears within the profile but any I want to explicitly select cannot be added.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how is this app working for you? is it working out good? did they come out with a final version already or are you using the BETA version still?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i wanted this so's i could have repeat alerts for texts i've missed - my hearing's not that good & i tend to miss texts

it doesn't seem to work tho - i cant get it configured to do it.

when i get a text theapp creates 2 identical alerts, & just reppeat vibrates, nothing else

thats the final (trial) version by the way - not the beta

Quote Originally Posted by bapski View Post
    how is this app working for you? is it working out good? did they come out with a final version already or are you using the BETA version still?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bapski View Post
    No I'm using the final version which was then updated again over the weekend. One of the fixes in the release notes are the alerts but I can't see any change and apart from global alerts the profile specific alert selection does not seem to work for me

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

I think this is fixed now .. let us know
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Almost there!!!

Adding alerts to a profile works fine however if you try to create a new alert from the profile alert selection screen the save and cancel buttons do not work and you have to quit the app.

If you pre-create the alert before assigning to a profile however it all works fine. So good enough for me. Happy man now I have my profiles back again.

Thanks for the great app!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no, it just doesnt work! can't get a repeat sms alert to work at all. - and thats the only thing i wanted the app for!

seems to be a waste of time!!