Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what the heck!

Default what the heck!
    really thought this app was promising as i think it has nice features if they work! and to release a beta version for purchase is just beyond me!

so here are my issues with this app.

want i want is plain and simple. i have two profiles, WORK and HOME. understandably, WORK profile will trigger if am at work and should be triggered by:

WI-FI (work network is detected), GPS, TIME and PHONE is set to vibrate, sms notices-vibrate in essence non-discrete notices!

HOME profile should be triggered when:

WI-FI (home network is detected), GPS, TIME ...

what i am confused with:

MYPROFILE seems to have an affinity to the CAR profile. what happens is that it is unable to detect the WI-FI networks, GPS location and only detects the battery level (as is stated on the ANALYSIS LOG)

one other thing that i dont i see is deleting RULES. seems like you cannot delete RULES once you put it in, you have to delete the whole PROFILE and start all over again! what gives?

promising features, if they work and hopefully a FULL WORKING VERSION IS IN THE OFFING.

p.s.

think the manual needs updating as well, as i think it refers to the 3GS version.... my 2 cents...

today, the favorite profile was STANDARD DEFAULT! again myprofiles unable to switch profiles despite RULES created hold true.. i.e. time, wi-fi

PROMISING app but... so gladly, uninstalled this app and am trying AUTOSILENT and see how this one works..

made sure i have RSS feeds from this thread though just in case it does deliver with what it says it can do, and hopefully within this year.
    Last edited by bapski; 09-01-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost